Here are some pics. Does any one know what this is?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blowinsmoke

Democracy 51 to 49 U Lose
Reaction score
I haven't seen any bugs. I had a spider mite issue a couple months ago, but I treated her and I haven't seen any thing until a few days ago purple and yellow spots showed up. ???

naughty pics 067.jpg

naughty pics 064.jpg

naughty pics 065.jpg

help us help you...

what soil is that?

what nutes are you useing?

and what is the PH of you water?

IMO..looks like PH issues..

It's a phosphorus def. Dark green leaves, slightly stunted growth, sporatic clorosis and purplish yellow colors. That's it! Keep in mind uptake of phosphorus is severly slowed with high amounts of calcium.

Plants immune systems can be weakend during periods of stress including nute def situations. IMO I'd keep a close eye for mite reinfestation also. When it rains - it can pour. Best of luck. From what I see things look great otherwise......

I'm using GH 3 part formula. She's in super soil mixed with perilite . I adjust the PH of my water/chemicals to 5.8 to 6.2 when I water. I was thinking it was some kind of deficiency or ph lock out situation, but I really struggle with diagnosing those. I'll appreciate any addition ideas

If you go too much out of the range of 5.8 to 6.0 you could have nute lockdown, but this does not look like lockdown. It looks like nute burn to me.

your ph in soil should be 6.5 ....I am with 4u2sm0ke and think it is a ph problem.

My bad. I thought it was hydro with gh 3 part, sorry.

She's in dirt. I grow her clones in hydro. I feed her with the same GH nutes I use in my hydro system. It's always worked well in the past. I put a 600 watt over her and watered/feed her and she looks better.
I reverted her out of flower a couple months ago. I started her from seed and needed to sex her. She still isn't all the way back to veg. I don't know if that's why I'm having some trouble with her. super skunk 2 strain

Yes, the soil pH should be closer to 6.5.

Latest posts

Back