Here Comes The Bud!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tahiti Allen

Reaction score
Howdy Gang!!:D Here's another photo of my girl (Goldie),Columbian Gold!;)It's raining so she inside for alittle bit!;) She's got alots of bud on her!:clap: I changed her feeding schedule and she let me know, she didn't like it, some of her leaves turned yellow!:holysheep: I'm changing her feeding schedule back to the way it was!;) Can't wait for harvest time, he, he, he!:clap:

Photo 3 003.jpg

That's some top quality production from her. Looks amazing good job and continued luck

holy crap man
what size pot is that? (and while we're at it, whatcha feeding? :D)

givin hammy a run for his money there for big plant / small pot growing.
nice job
:)

Looks like allot of pouch product comin yur way pilgrim nice green thumb yual have ;) Who's the little one behind? Mini me tree?

BWD

Jyeeesus! That tiny pot barely holds yer she beast. Love it!

Howdy! This girl is in a 30 liter pot! I give her Advanced Nutrients! Thanks, my friend!!

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Looks like allot of pouch product comin yur way pilgrim nice green thumb yual have ;) Who's the little one behind? Mini me tree?

BWD
Hello My Friend!! The little one behind Goldie is one of her clones! I took two and they are doing great too!!

Howdy Gang!! Here's a couple photo's of Goldie's clones!:hubba: I took them late this year,:eek: that's why they are so little but lots of bud, just like their mother, he, he, he!!:holysheep:

33 006.jpg

7.jpg

Nice looking plant! Great job. I also grow in containers. Remember this, it is normal for some leaves to turn yellow at this stage of the flowering cycle.

IMG_5157 (Large).JPG

thaidyed said:
Nice looking plant! Great job. I also grow in containers. Remember this, it is normal for some leaves to turn yellow at this stage of the flowering cycle.
Hello My Friend!! Your plants look very good too, he, he, he!! Keep up the good work and happy harvest, he, he, he!!

Latest posts

Back