Heres a new problem for ya....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Recently ive been commin home from work and noticing there is a fat *** bumble bee circling my crop, this has happened twice. How can i keep them away? (ive moved the whole operation to a new room for the time being but i dont want to keep it there.)

Thanks

Bumblebees are no threat to you or your crop. Bumblebees have no stinger, so they can't hurt you...and they certainly can't harm your crop. They live in crevasses in the ground and trees, they are beneficial in that they help to pollenate our food crops, pleeeze don't hurt the beeez...

Peace...j.b.

Lol...bumble bees do have stingers!!! Bumble bees usually avoid people but they can and will sting you!

slap that biiotch w/ a tennis racket. mini sticks are always fun too lol

lol i actually went into my growroom the other day and found a dead bee in one of my pots, i think maby the light killed him or soemthing. Maby he started to eat my plants and got to high?:eek:

bee,s will not hurt the crop trust me from past time when l did grow now that l,m back in the game of growing bee,s have never hurt the crop.....

uhh is this thread reallyfor indoors :)

Bumblebees do have stingers and live in the ground in a hive. What you are probally seeing are woodboars that look like bumblebees but dont sting and bore holes in the wodden joists of your sheds to lay there eggs. Slim

If you get a pest spray, make sure that it is one conducive to plant health, and not destructive. Though you can lure him out by putting honey somewhere outside your shack. Or you can just kill him with a flyswatter if it is just one bee. This is all assuming that you are afraid of the bee and don't want to be near it. If you don't bother it, it won't bother you. And if you need to calm a bee down, use smoke, so just smoke some ganj with him ;).

Wow, can't quite wrap me mind around this one...here I am 57 yrs old and I'm learnin' that all of my preconceptions are daft...I just can't believe that I've known that bumblebees don't have stingers, only to be fooled by my own mind into believing this, I have never seen anyone get stung by a bumblebee, so I guess I just assumed that they didn't have them. Oh well, thanks for settin' me straight on this one...maybe I always have one burnin' when the beeez are buzzzzzzzzzzing, so they cop a bit of the buzzzzzzz wif' me. hehehe

Peace...and buzzzzzzzzz...j.b.

Latest posts

Back