Heres some pics of my plants there little but yeah.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hashpipe

great 3oz in my hand
Reaction score
so these are just two of my plants, the others are smaller but these are it.

Picture 03944444444444444.jpg

Picture 023iiu.jpg

Picture 042hh.jpg

Picture 036jkhf.jpg

hey hashpipe they look great man hopefully all goes well and they are all female good luck with Ur grow peace

thanks man and if you have anything going good luck to you to man.

Hello Hashpipe,, looking nice,, what light are you using??

i didn,t have any mony at the time so i used a regulare heat lamp and some wierd *** bulbs my friend gave me.

They look great.. I used those energy saving bulbs wholst my plants were babies,, made sure I check the lumen output but the seemed to do ok,, I'm growing under envirolites.

How old are they??

ya i have a few things going my self right now but i had a little problem last week my lights died on me and didn't have the money at the time to get new ones so i had to use fish tank lights on them for like six days which sucked all the plants stretched on me and leaves were turn lite green on me but alls good now have new lights and did some sniping so they should be good.plus i have some stuff curing now:D have a great day bro peace

aaaaaaa 029.jpg

16oz cup 009.jpg

16oz cup 005.jpg

16oz cup 006.jpg

16oz cup 007.jpg

16oz cup 008.jpg

Sticky_Budz said:
ya i have a few things going my self right now but i had a little problem last week my lights died on me and didn't have the money at the time to get new ones so i had to use fish tank lights on them for like six days which sucked all the plants stretched on me and leaves were turn lite green on me but alls good now have new lights and did some sniping so they should be good.plus i have some stuff curing now:D have a great day bro peace

Nice buds Sticky..:cool:

E-there like 2 and a half to 3 and a half months old.
SB- youres looks nice what strain are they?

thanx ermjoy. hash pipe they are skunk bud and boy does it smell mmmmmmmlol

i think mines skunk i forgot what my friend said but i cant wait for mine. i hope they make it.

Latest posts

Back