Hermi check please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relentless999

Reaction score
Alright, Ive been keeping a close eye on this DP Blueberry, as the last two were late hermis, and thats what I hear from everyone else too.. This one seems like a good pheno.. The stems and leaves are purple, buds are starting to turn a deep blue color, and the buds reak of berries.
Shes in her 6th week of flower, completed wk 5 on wed.
I havent noticed any nanners or balls, but I did notice these ball looking things today on the very tips of a couple of nugs.. looks like a pollen sack to me..
what do yall think?
if its a hermi im putting it outside.. no other growers around here.
thanks!

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

im pretty sure thats a pollen sack sitting right ontop of a few buds.. lol this sux. i knew it.

Happened to one of my Bluberrys too, but only on one branch.
I cut them off with a scalpel, and watched for more, no more came.(and I check every inch of BOTH of my girls every day, a pain!) I wouldn't use that female for clones in the future. I know I won't.
If you can't check for and remove nads, I'd move her to another locale(especially if you got a fan goin) jmo

Lookin forward to watchin yer grow...Peace

This sux man, I was hoping it wasnt going to turn herm on you, in your other post those looked like more than a swollen calyx, I recently saw a growers plants and he had a few DP Blueberry he grew they had some nanners comming out of those swollen calyx's with the hairs coming out of them and all..

I really wish Dutch Passion would stop selling seeds like this, this strain needs a lot of cleanup work... And they charge a decent amount for them on top of it...

Latest posts

Back