Hermie Lowryder 2-Suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john_peace

Reaction score
Hi people,
a few days ago i found out that one of my Lowryder 2 plants is a hermie.
The plant is ~40 days old and I saw on the main stem bud there are 5-6 seeds growing,I didn't found any pollen sacks tho.
I'm guessing it got pollinated from an other Lowryder 2 male I had growing in a closet nearby(I wanted to collect pollen).

The good thing about this is that I wanted some Lowryder seeds for my next grow,but the problem is I have another Lowryder 2 female(~33 days old) growing in the same closet with the hermie.

Do you think the second plant will be pollinated from the hermie?

The picture is the hermie Lowryder 2 plant

low-small.jpg

Well if it got pollinated from a male in the other room your plant is not a hermie and the seeds are good. ;)

Thanks for the help THE BROTHER'S GRUNT!

Do you think my other female female is in danger?

Any ideas why the Lowryder 2 plant in the photo i posted is so small?It's growing under a 400watt HPS. :-/

Any female is in danger if a male is around, that goes for plants too.

You may not have seeds, you could be looking at swolen seed pods that are filled with resin, I cant see any seeds in that pic.

Well if you still have a male around yes your other female will end up seeded as well. Lowryder plants should be small. ;)

if the plant hermied i would not take a chance on keeping the seeds.if you know for sure that the male itself pollinated the girls,then ok keep the seeds.but if it came from a hermie,i would trash the seeds.jmo

I do not see why your plant is hermie.. and it is not hermie

if this plant has male sacks.. along with that buds.. then its hermie...

but look like there is no sacks in the picture... unless you can check it out? under the leaves?

papabeach1 said:
I do not see why your plant is hermie.. and it is not hermie

if this plant has male sacks.. along with that buds.. then its hermie...

but look like there is no sacks in the picture... unless you can check it out? under the leaves?
thats not true there are more than one type of hermie's the plant could have had a few lone banana's and could pollinate itself or others

Thanks for the help everyone!
Yeah i'm pretty sure the plant got pollinated from the male lowryders I had growing for about a month near it.
Anyway,I can't do anything now,so i'll let the two females finish and hopefully i'll get some bud and a few good seeds.(fingers crossed) :)

Okay, I'm confused. Why would you think this was a hermie if you believe that it got pollinated by a a male plant you had?

Latest posts

Back