He's making a list

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

bud.uncle

You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town
;)He's making a list ;)

;)And checking it twice; ;)
Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice
He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
;)He knows if you've been bad or good ;)
So be good for goodness sake!
O! You better watch out!
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why

well on mine is a Big Fat Harvest....and some of my own coss beans..

whats on yours BuddyLuv?

I will put a word in for you Hippy....................

Y113006.jpg

rasta said:
santa claus is a fat bbastard in a cheap red suit,,,he should come on feb 29,so we only have to see his fat arse once every four years,,,,,,mf still owes me a red bike from when i was 7 ,,,,,,,,,,

Yeah, come to think about it ..I never got my Red Rider BB Gun...probly affraid I mwould shoot his eye out..lol

rasta said:
santa claus is a fat bbastard in a cheap red suit,,,he should come on feb 29,so we only have to see his fat arse once every four years,,,,,,mf still owes me a red bike from when i was 7 ,,,,,,,,,,

I think i got the bike! you must have got MY Star Wars Millenium Falcon and Ewok Village!

Remember when "Tickle me Elmo" came out...I wittness 2 grown woman fist fighting over the last one at Wall-Mart that Christmas...lol...dont think either one was in the Christmas mood..lol...they was all about giving tho...to each other

4u2sm0ke said:
well on mine is a Big Fat Harvest....and some of my own coss beans..

whats on yours BuddyLuv?

I just want Santa to convince my wife into letting me use the whole basement.:hubba:

bud.uncle said:
Mine is Void

I have been Naughty:rofl:

Speaking of being naughty. Some kid told my son that Santa wasn't real. My son came home and said this kid told him Santa wasn't real and his parents bought all his presents last year. I told my son that Santa is in FACT real, it is just that boy is such a little bastard child that Santa has to skip him every year and his parents feel sorry for bringing the son of the devil into the world. Next day I went to pick my son up from school and was called into the directors office for a short meeting. I guess my son first thing in the morning went up and told the kid that SANTA WAS REAL, told him the reason his parents bought him gifts was because he was the son of the devil and then pushed him down. I of course played like the good ole, not my son rouge, with a huge grin on my face.

BuddyLuv said:
I just want Santa to convince my wife into letting me use the whole basement.:hubba:

Tell wife..." Santas wife lets him use the whole Workshop (Basement)...tell her Santa will bring her something special.:hubba:

My kids asked about beleiving in Santa...I asked them if they believed in me....they said yes ....then you believe in Santa..because I do...and onece you stop believing..he stops comeing...so I emajine my kids will believe up until they move out..lol

Latest posts

Back