Hey everbody.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Free2Grow

Reaction score
im planning on starting my outdoor garden in late feb early march and would love as much help as you guys are willing to give me. I think i have most of the basics figured out, but i have one huge problem and that is getting seeds. Im scared to order off the internet. Is there a really discreet website that i can trust? what do most of you guys use? i was thinking about nirvana idk. anyway this place seems to be filled with a hell of a lot of smart growers so i figured it would be the best place to socialize and learn from. peace!:)

Hey man, welcome to MP!

I order from Nirvana all the time. I've never had a problem.

I do use a PO box at a Mailboxes Etc type thing...

Lots of people here use the mail order seeds with no problems.

Good luck to you and I hope to see a crop of yours in the journals soon!

thanks guys that was quick...do you think sending cash is safe as well, i dont use credit cards or i try not to as much as possible. oh ill definitelly post some pictures once i germinate those bad boys.

I don't send cash to anyone. It just temps the thieves. You can buy a one use credit card to use. It doesn't have your name on it.

Most grocery stores sell them.

:welcome: to MP yup lots of us do go that route for some seeds i use seedsboutique and have had all of my orders within a week and a half :hubba:

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Hey man welcome to MP!
Great to have you here:D
Dro:cool2:

Latest posts

Back