hey everybody

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveIt

rock wool apprentice
Reaction score
i'm LoveIt, and i'm new here- i finished my first grow (in coco) a month ago...

...and now i've decided to jumped into this forum from another site- seems like a nice little place to call home :)

i've just gotten some white widow and somango going c/o http://worldwidemarijuanaseeds.com/ , and i've been dealing with a disease called secondgrowibum complicaticus... have a good friend who's been helping me find my ppm/pH sea legs, though, and i think i'm finally starting to get a grip, haha!

so i'm trying to make this...

...out of this-

wish me luck :farm:

looking forward to meeting people and sharing how we grow this stuff we've all come to think so highly of
cheers,
LoveIt

Site Rules

7. Please try to post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as eight pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them.

A6.jpg

A7.jpg

8.jpg

Goodluck man, takes alittle work but if u keep at it, u can get that!

Nice Pics, and welcome while I am at it.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

thanks for the welcome everyone, and for the link to the faq

if anyone can point me in the direction of some good coco coir or biobizz (nutes) threads, i'd be grateful. i'll be searching, but if you think of an informative thread, i'd love to hear about it... :watchplant:

thanks!

welcome I am new to the site and new to coco...so far I love it. Good luck:D

you may want to upload your photos to the gallery on this site and then link to your posts. your pics are secure here. your album may not be safe from warrant or supeona at that other site.

Start a grow journal man. Your off to a great start. I'm growing some strains of white widow also

welcome

snuggles said:
welcome I am new to the site and new to coco...so far I love it. Good luck:D
hey man, maybe we should start a coco thread:cool:

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

allgrownup said:
Start a grow journal man. Your off to a great start. I'm growing some strains of white widow also

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

thanks for the warm welcome you two, looks like i'll actually have some time to spare soon, so maybe i'll see if i can get a journal started... nice to meet you, and hope to display my second successful grow here at mp :cool:

Latest posts

Back