Hey guys check this bud out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I was thinking that looks like beasters too. Doesnt look like good bud at all from the pics. Not much trich production

I'm with Andy on that one. No way would I risk buying on the street. I'm even worse, I am tempted to roll up all the bud immediately, count the number of spliffs, and divide by the number of days to the next harvest, then smoke one or two each day depending if I have enough. Hah! But it is too much work. And I would never have the fortitude to resist taking one more from the stash ... come to think of it, if I had a large number of ready-rolled I would probly smoke them all one after another...
PS What is "beasters"?

looks like the same weed i can buy around here fella....i doubt he grew it that its straight up commercial nuggets

ive had buds identical in image and description. i hated them only cause a tiny bowl was .5g, other than that it was good. first time i got it i checked twice to see if it was like gold spice or something similar.

Latest posts

Back