Hey Guys!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi bro, and welcome!

I was very stoned when i've read this site rules but i'm pretty sure that the seed bank you've linked in your signature is not allowed, it will be read as spam. But there's a section dedicated to them in which i think (not sure) that you are allowed to post it so that the users living in that zone could know about it.

Again, i'm not sure but maybe that thread could be motivated by some freebies that you could offer to the first tot customer that put the "MarijuanaPassion" discount code while doing a checkout?:hubba:

I'm being over-talkative… Enjoy your stay!:cool2:

Welcome to MP.

Pistil is correct. I have removed the advertising from your signature. We also do not post up direct links.

Your gonna love it here Jonnyfourtwenty,

The site is like a living library of all kinds of input relating to the growing of our favorite plant, and the few rules here are easy to abide with.
Feel free to ask questions as related to growing, or maybe give us some of your own input. Sharing thoughts, information, and techniques helps us all get to where we want to be.
Enjoy yourself here,

and Oh yeah, here hold this ---> :48:

smoke in peace
KK:cool2:

Latest posts

Back