HEY Hamster Lewis! LOOK! LaVilla Hamster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtyolsouth

Zen Trichome Labs
Reaction score
Just in time for the holidays, Hammy... Just for you and other like minded... Merry Christmas!:

hXXp://www.reuters.com/article/lifestyleMolt/idUSTRE5AG1QX20091117

hammywheel.jpg

and a darn nice hat to keep yur ears warm!
does it freak out the cat?

$$

Merry Christmas Hampster buddy:48: you 2 dirtyolsouth

dirtyolsouth said:
Just in time for the holidays, Hammy... Just for you and other like minded... Merry Christmas!:

http://www.reuters.com/article/lifestyleMolt/idUSTRE5AG1QX20091117

Hey man don't stereotype me just because I am a Hamster doesn't mean i like to be put in a wheel....:D I prefer to get around in my 135i...it's a lil more stylish then the wheel....:)

Merry Christmas dos....that's funny...

Is that not how ya power yer grow room? :giggle:

ROFL! I'm imagining that's how Hammy feels during the Christmas package delivery season! (for those who don't know, Ham is a UPS driver)

Hl that would be a great idea to power your flower! Mine would be moterized.

its not christmas unless where in some paradox world where you smoke weed to time travel :p

mojavemama said:
(for those who don't know, Ham is a UPS driver)

Ahhhh-Haaa!... nice to know.. can anyone guess who is getting red rep' for my xmas packages not arriving in time ??
Anybody?. two free guesses.. :rofl:...

Hick said:
Ahhhh-Haaa!... nice to know.. can anyone guess who is getting red rep' for my xmas packages not arriving in time ??
Anybody?. two free guesses.. :rofl:...

Hey Hick I just work for them...I don't own the company....:D Everything that went on my truck yesterday was delivered yesterday...must hve been a problem with the shipper....(Rule #1 always blame the shipper...:p)

Hamster Lewis said:
Hey Hick I just work for them...I don't own the company....:D Everything that went on my truck yesterday was delivered yesterday...must hve been a problem with the shipper....(Rule #1 always blame the shipper...:p)
.........OR the "shopper"..;)

Hamster Lewis said:

Hick said:
.........OR the "shopper"..;)

I blame Fed-X they are worthless, they are worst then worthless. GO BROWN:D

Latest posts

Back