hey i have a quick question(dental)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budman56

Reaction score
If i got some of my gum cut out around a tooth its ok to still smoke right?

I don't know about when your gums are cut, but I do know that smoking is a big no-no after wisdom teeth removal. In that case your gums are sometimes cut and you have an open gum cavity. Cut open gums in your case might not be quite as severe, but if you can make it through I'd suggest holding off on the smoking for at least a few days just to give your gums a chance to heal up a little bit.

just my 2 cents

budman56 said:
If i got some of my gum cut out around a tooth its ok to still smoke right?

It really would be better if you either gave it a break for a few days or ate it in some form.

Creating suction on your mouth isn't a good idea after dental work.

Neither is carbonated stuff.

Lots of plain water, warm soup and eat some weed man.

Make a tea from it.

Just try not to pull a suction on your mouth. Badddddd idea.

Good luck man, and I hope you heal quickly.

Thanks alot you two but damn just got a o this will be hard but when u say make tea from it is that accually possible?

Yes. You can simmer a cup of water. Put some bud in it. Simmer it for just a minute to get the bud totally soaked and then press it out into the pan and add dark instant tea of any kind. No tea bags. Just instant.

Back in the old west, the Chinese used to have a recipe almost like that for minor aches and pains. One of the many Laudanum type recipes that didn't envolve other drugs. They used to put it into bottles of homemade lightening. Cure almost anything. hehe

You can spice up a bottle of 100 proof vodka with it as well. The vodka soaks the oils out into solution. You pour yourself a bloody Mary and you get a nice high with it. Shake the bottle a little bit just before pouring.

Tastes like hell but will stone you good.

No drinking through straws while your mouth is sore either... It will make it bleed.

A garlic press works great for pressing buds for tea. Make sure they're soaked real good first in the hot water. If you used lose tea, you can press it in the garlic press too, to make sure all the thc oil is in the tea.

Drink up and enjoy.

A little honey, a little milk, not bad. In 30 minutes, you won't care anyway.

You should try Rollin's Hooka Helmet.......it has that cool noze tube thingy

The dentist probably told you. NO SMOKING after mouth surgery. I would just lay off the herb, enjoy your pain killers and wait for it to heal. just my 2 cents.

you can smoke ! the not smoking thing you are talking about is after having a tooth pulled to avoid getting a DRY SOCKET . which is very painfull . but you can smoke man . tho the toxins and carcinogens may not be good in dirrect contact with any open wound and could cause an inffection . i would say just gurgle with some salt water afterwards and maybe some listerine . DONT waste your good bud making a tea you wont like the taste of. SMOKE IT !!!

PEACE:D

Thanks for your help but i just smoked couldnt hold out haha but thanks.

Latest posts

Back