hey skag you still around??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesuse

Reaction score
whent by the name skag coll old dude, looking to get some pop recipies from him/ hope yer still round and doing good old yin!........[j];)

Im sorry to inform you that (SkagitMagic)..is no longer posting...he asked that his stuff be removed...I know he had some good edibles recipes...look in the MJ cusiune(sp) section...maybe have a few left in there....He was a good local friend to me and miss him

take care and be safe

bummer!
hope hes doing good, thanks for answering
the pops wher the stuff man looked well yummy, hope he returns 1 day to share his skills;) [j]

I am pretty sure SKAG is posting under a different name now....I can't remember what it is off hand. I know he sent me an pm back a while ago letting me know it was him. I will see if I still hve the pm jesuse. If I do I will pm you.

I thought he was back and posting under the GROWBOT or GROBOT handle...?:confused2:

If i'm recollecting through the cannabis haze correctly...

7greeneyes said:
I thought he was back and posting under the GROWBOT or GROBOT handle...?:confused2:

If i'm recollecting through the cannabis haze correctly...

Yeah that's it...I didn't want to out him in case it was a secret. I pm'd jesuse with the info before.:)

Kinda thought others knew his new name.

er...:eek: sorry bout that...me and my big fingers...:rolleyes:..lol..

7greeneyes said:
er...:eek: sorry bout that...me and my big fingers...:rolleyes:..lol..

Lol...pretty sure it wasn't a secret.:) It's all good.

He was with that user but i bet that he is out of the business for a while. He is fine doing his stuff and helping other ppl.

Will tell him that the board miss him :aok: he will be happy for sure

Latest posts

Back