Hey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hiero_

Ill literate
Reaction score
My names Joe, I'm a prospective future marijuana grower. I've been looking for an interesting herbal community join on the internet, so I figure I'd try and settle down here. Alot of you guys seem to be real intelligent, and I look forward to your aid in my gardening endeavors in the future.

Thanks for the early welcomes guys! Nice to be here. :cool:

EDIT
SITE RULES
7. Please try to post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as eight pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them.

8. Please, for your own protection, do not post pictures or information about yourself or your life that would make it possible for the police to use against you or the site. No real life photos of yourself or family and friends. Anyone in the world can come to our site and look at anything you post. Be safe. Be free. Stay free.

We are glad to have you welcome enjoy your self.

Latest posts

Back