Hey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPEARCHUCKER

Leavin'ya Bowlegged
Reaction score
Hey forum. An oldtimer here. To be honest, have not seen, had, or had anything to do with the topic at hand in 8 years.
You start to get old, and really start missing things from the past.
So I guess one item on my "Bucket List" is to grow a plant.

Always helped my friends that grew, grow. From helping build areas, to having a bit of a farming background when young. Just never had one of my own.

Trying to build up my confidence to order some beans. Its just tough, Im pretty petrified. Especially being in the state that I am. Being away from it for so long, dont even really know anyone in the area I live now who has anything to do with it.
I think Im pretty well screwed. But somehow, will get it done.

Been reading post and topics for a few days. Really like this place. With my background, think I can even help out and contribute right much.

Quick question. Anyone tried growing upside down? Like the tomatoe plants on the infomercial. We tried it back 10 years ago, but havent read or heard of anyone else trying.

Thanks, and enjoy going through the forum. (please dont ban me)

welcome man. upside down , huh? we do 'em verticle, and in water.:hubba: :cool:

see you around the forum..bb...

I used one of the Topsy turvy-- It worked fine--but plant was a male--I will try again this year with a clone.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Always helped my friends that grew, grow.
If a grower grew a great gaping ganja crop of grape kush and got gregariously ganjanized to the point of getting greatly gaffed up and goofy, would the woodchuck join him?

Hey dude, welcome to the highest people on the planet!

<in the morning, someone tell me about this post....hehe>

What a day! Too much stress. I've had a huge hit of Big Bud oil and two glasses of sake.

I'm doing jusssstttttt fineeeeeee!

SC, good to see you here! Learn before growing....hell of a concept.

:welcome: here dont strain it :48:
Get someone else to pay for em on there card lol.
Is there a grow shop within reasonable distance of you?
My local will order em in for people for best stealth.
Anyway welcome friend, best place on the net mate, i learned that the hard way lol

Latest posts

Back