heylllllo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

backyardgrower43

Reaction score
I've never seen this forum before, but im so glad that i did. as my name might suggest, i'm a backyard grower, and have been doing it for a couple years now. Mostly just seeds from headie buds taht i had collected over the years, nothing too special. This coming season im planning on investing in a nice strain. Hopefully BC Mango or OG, fuckin love that OG ahahhaha. Anyway, this is a great place for someone with marijuana passion, so i feel at home :)

hello and welcome to MP ...

you will soon find out it has become your second home :D

see you around the boards :peace:

ps leave out the swearing thats for other forums :p

Welcome backyardgrower43. I guess (now that i think of it) I'm a front yard grower. That's where my greenhouse stands. The folks on this site are right on any trouble(S) you may have with your plants or grow. Also a ton of info on MJ. lol.Peace out

welcome to the forrum...as UKgirl stated we dont care for the foul language..But love new members...take care and be safe

welcome to the site its awesome~:48: lets smoke.

Welcome to MP....foul language and all....:) You might want to make that your last use of it though....it is not tolerated here at all....

UKgirl420 said:
hello and welcome to MP ...

you will soon find out it has become your second home :D

see you around the boards :peace:

ps leave out the swearing thats for other forums :p
as ukgirl steted no swearing its sooooooooooo uncool be safe lol xxx

Latest posts

Back