hi all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pedz07

Reaction score
hi im new to this have tryed growing befoure with bad results plants never took off if any one has any advice adout where to buy seeds or cheap hidro kits can u let me no

Hi there pedz :welcome to MP there are lots of great people here who are willing ot help out if you need it as well as excellant recources for the [thread=9396]beginning grower[/thread] and if its lights and set up you are after i hear that inside_sun has some good prices on great equipment once again :welcome:

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site!

:welcome: to MP,try to grow some bagseeds for your first grows before buying expensive seeds

pedz07 said:
hi im new to this have tryed growing befoure with bad results plants never took off if any one has any advice adout where to buy seeds or cheap hidro kits can u let me no

:welcome: :48:

Now that your here you wont fail at growing anymore:D Everybody here is great :D

:yeahthat:

dont be afraid to post eother, even if it sounds stupid. i sound stupid on most of my posts, it comes with being a stoner lol

welcome to MP pedz, you have just found your new home ;)

Latest posts

Back