Hi guys....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KaptainKronic

StonedIsTheWayOfTheWalk
Reaction score
:joint4:So My girlfreind and I are makin dinner and she asks me a question that I will be damned if I can answer. She asked me "honey, how do they get the pineapple Kush to taste and smell like pineapples, and the blueberry like blueberries and so on and so on?" All I could do was sit there with this dumbfounded look on my face and utter the words "I don't know." Does anyone here know why or how actually? Thanks.:angrywife::hairpull:

Selective breeding, probably started with a breeder having a plant and exclaiming "hey, this one smells like pineapple, I am going to cross this with this other one that kinda does too." They take the children, and the ones that smell the most like pineapple they continue to breed until it is a very strong characteristic in future generations. How it gets there in the first place is just random phenotypes, they don't infuse them with pineapple or anything.

I remember when Blueberry was first introduced on the scene WAY back in the day. The "rumor" was that someone had graphed a mj plant to a Blueberry plant.

How gulible we were.

i know when it comes to care mj & toms are comparable, but can they really be grafted? keep trying & keep up the hard work. green mojo to you also. what kind of cuts are you useing when it comes to the graft? a vee on 1 branch then inverted vee or spear shape on other?

Latest posts

Back