Hi, Im and and I am sick of paying top dollar for lousy buds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankcos

Reaction score
My name is Andy.I have been smoking steady for about 10 years now.I have always bought it but I am sick of paying for swag.My buddy recently had his first semi successful indoor grow so I have decided to give it a try.I have been doing my homework and need all the help I can get.

Welcome Andy

You're at the right place. Prepare to do a LOT of reading. The first time is always a learning experience. I've just finished my first grow.

Good luck. You'll do fine. Just READ!! :)

Welcome to MP Andy, you picked a good sight to learn from there's tons of good info and good people to help you along with getting a succesful harvest!

Phatpharmer

hello and welcome :peace:

ive just posted in your other thread :p

How do you mean semi-sucessful? just wondering...

Well, somebody else already mentioned the reading part and I second them on that. Check out grow journals and read the stickied posts at the top of each header.
If you do that and still have questions-just ask-one of us will answer...

Oh yeah...

:bong: :watchplant: :bong:Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!!! :bong: :farm: :bong:

Gb

frankcos said:
My name is Andy.I have been smoking steady for about 10 years now.I have always bought it but I am sick of paying for swag.My buddy recently had his first semi successful indoor grow so I have decided to give it a try.I have been doing my homework and need all the help I can get.
Just don't follow Bushgrower37 he does'nt even want to grow his own !:p Yet he will surely remove yours and grow them for you !ooohh and welcome !

what i mean by semi successful is that he had some real good luck with the stuff he grew inside.But he also invested quite a bit in seeds for an outdoor grow, But had about 50 of 80 plants eaten by what we believe were wood rats.Got to learn from our mistakes i guess.

This site is full of knowledgeable scientists. They will point you in the right direction. Good luck and welcome

:yeahthat: Welcome to u and all the new growers. This is where I learned to grow my own. I was sick of paying such high prices for mom. It was good stuff from Holland and bc and the service was usually good but sometimes it would come empty with green tape. Now I grow my own in a closet. I just keep cloning n growing so I always have enough for personal use. I grow ww exclusively, because I like kick-A bud. I love the feeling of knowing that after setting up, which I didn't spend much on, that I’m saving a heck of a lot of $.

[FONT=&quot]Anyhow, good green luck to ya.:) [/FONT]

As everyone here will attest! It has become my main advice since joining.

TELL NO ONE!!!!!!!

Keep it to yourself and happy growing! Welcome by the way!

TELL NO ONE and you should be safe!

Cheers!!

Welcome to MP. Try setting some small traps around your grow to take care of the rodents

Latest posts

Back