Hi My names is Grapesmoke & I smoke grapes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BAyGrAPEsMoKE92

Reaction score
See the Above title and continue.............

I smoke grapes its true I smoke marijuana
love-weed.gif
...this is my addiction......I know its illegal and it consumes my life....**** im high as a Freakin'
weed-sign.gif
satellite right now....but thats why im here.....to CURE my addiction....my friend told me to come here for advice and i hope he was right....(intercom speaks) "Dude tony aint working tonight.....thats fridays.....now do you want a dam Burger or not...?"

"NO WAY!!
bonk.gif
........yah ill take 2 Whopper jrs, 2 medium fries, some chicken fries and a large Coke!"

(Intercom) "Is that all?

"ummmm.......AND a Butterfinger pie"

(Intercom) "$19.37 second window..."

(pulls to second window)

(Drive-Thru dude) "Aint that alot?' (Hands me food)

"Dude I just smoke a dam eighth in 30 min..."

(Drive-Thru dude) "Why?"

(ponders for a a minute)

"I Dont know........I cant remember......can you get me some sweet and sour, though?"

(Drive-Thru dude) (hands me sauce) "You do need Rehab"

(Light Joint I had Sittin in ash tray....Inhales.....Blows in Drive Thru Dudes Face.......Peel out of Burger king Drive Thru)

(Drive Thru Dude) "COME BAAAAAACK!!!!!!!"
rocket.gif

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Hi there. Welcome to MP. This is a great place to learn/share your knowledge of growing mj. It's also filled with members that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible. I hope to see you around the forums sometime in the near future. Until then, take care and be safe.

:welcome: :48:

lots of great info here and super pics!

welcome to the site........any more screen plays for us?....:rant:...lol

whats funny is i posted my "skit" on another forum and no1 liked it to much ......sux to be that stuck up lol:holysheep:

Latest posts

Back