1. Bud of the Month: Squish / No name plant
    Dismiss Notice

Hi There... I'm not so new

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by pranicfever, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Mar 15, 2006 #1
    Hi there all,

I am Pranic, that is the name I go by in real life even.
    I thought I would Introduce myself to you all. I've been around this forum since the start of the new year. I am a newer grower looking to gain as much information on cultivation as possible. Be it Marijuana or your everyday backyard clump of grass. I can usually be found posting some weird stuff on the coffee table portion of this forum. I am very glad to be part of a group of some really great people, and being able to learn through my own experiances and that of others. I would like to Thank several members of this forum for helping me out... for bullshitting with me... And giving me hope in each grow. Thank You!
    I would also like to really thank Mutt & Stoney bud.... You two are always lookin out for me.... I spark a blunt in your honor, only wish you could smoke it wit me...

2. Mar 15, 2006 #2

Mutt

Mutt

Mutt

Just a Dawg

Thanks for the kind words.

3. Mar 15, 2006 #3

Ogof

Ogof

Ogof

Hello there Pranic.

Nice to meet you via formal introduction. It was nice to just meet you on the boards also.

4. Mar 15, 2006 #4
    [​IMG]

Drew that earlier.. forgot to post it.. hahaha...

5. Mar 15, 2006 #5
    [​IMG] dont i know you? [​IMG] you are funny. [​IMG] see ya around. [​IMG] is that a talking penis in your pic? [​IMG]

6. Mar 15, 2006 #6
    Hey Pranic, you're such a cool person, who could not like you? I wish you and I could get together and smoke. ****, afterward, we could smoke a bowl. Hahahahahaha. Hadya going didn't I? ****, you'd probably kill me!

7. Mar 16, 2006 #7
    Hahaha yeah bro that is so a talkin penis... lol

Stoney... me kill you... ha.. we'd both kill each other.. be like.. smokin so much we just pass the **** out.. hahaha...

8. Mar 22, 2006 #8

GreenDayGirl

GreenDayGirl

GreenDayGirl

"Ganja Chickie"

Hey Pranic! You seem to have the same strange, sick sense of humor as the rest! Amen!

9. Mar 24, 2006 #9

summerangel4

summerangel4

summerangel4

ah yes id have to agree she is a strange one