Hi There... I'm not so new

P

pranicfever

Hi there all,

I am Pranic, that is the name I go by in real life even.
I thought I would Introduce myself to you all. I've been around this forum since the start of the new year. I am a newer grower looking to gain as much information on cultivation as possible. Be it Marijuana or your everyday backyard clump of grass. I can usually be found posting some weird stuff on the coffee table portion of this forum. I am very glad to be part of a group of some really great people, and being able to learn through my own experiances and that of others. I would like to Thank several members of this forum for helping me out... for bullshitting with me... And giving me hope in each grow. Thank You!
I would also like to really thank Mutt & Stoney bud.... You two are always lookin out for me.... I spark a blunt in your honor, only wish you could smoke it wit me...

O

Ogof

Hello there Pranic.

Nice to meet you via formal introduction. It was nice to just meet you on the boards also.

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

dont i know you?
you are funny.
see ya around.
is that a talking penis in your pic?

S

Stoney Bud

Hey Pranic, you're such a cool person, who could not like you? I wish you and I could get together and smoke. ****, afterward, we could smoke a bowl. Hahahahahaha. Hadya going didn't I? ****, you'd probably kill me!

P

pranicfever

Hahaha yeah bro that is so a talkin penis... lol

Stoney... me kill you... ha.. we'd both kill each other.. be like.. smokin so much we just pass the **** out.. hahaha...

GreenDayGirl

"Ganja Chickie"
Reaction score
Hey Pranic! You seem to have the same strange, sick sense of humor as the rest! Amen!