Hi Ya'll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubba Bear

Just A Good Ole Boy
Reaction score
I was doing some research on Thai sticks and ran across this forum and reading bunch of threads brought back a bunch of old memories, I no longer smoke the stuff, its been about 20 years since I have. Last time I smoked it I got very paranoid and didnt enjoy the feeling anymore, now I feel there is nothing wrong with smoking pot and it should be legal; I feel its safer than alcohol, which I no longer use either, been over 16 years since I drank..........I may get into more details later on but for now I will post some of my experiences with the stuff and what type I use to smoke and so on....I am almost 50 years old so like some others here I am just an old hippie from the 70's..........

I like this place, its pretty cool..........

Welcome Bubba Bear!!! I can't wait to hear of some of your past escapades and hope you will share some of your wisdom to us all. :peace:

hey bubba bear. Thai stick brings back some good memories (I've got 40yr )along with panama red, acapulco gold:D . Im new here to but they have been real friendly and helpful. welcome!!

hi and welcome bubba bear!:dancing: i look forward also to hearing your stories, and what info you could shed.

now where is my grinch, he's not here either...lol this could get fun. where in the world is (da dum dum) mr grinchie?

yes sir I remember the days of acapulco gold......it was almost yellow and a bong hit would have ya coughin for 10 minutes......my favorite all time smoke was panama red........buds so sticky and you could feel your lungs expanding.....I have a friend I visit in Virginia who still smokes and when we visit I still love to stick my face into the baggie and just smell it.....I love the smell wiether its being smoked are just in the baggie....the last time I bought any smoke an OZ was only 30 bucks and that was what we called a 4 finger bag.....you could barely fold the lid over (no zip locks back then.)......I am going to virginia right after christmas and will visit with my friend cant wait to just sniff his baggie........

how about the days of just plain mexican......you could buy an LB for 90 bucks. had a lot of good times back in the 70's...and if a cop caught yu with an OZ usualy all he would do is take it from ya.....bet they took it home and smoked it themselves........even if I wanted to I couldnt smoke it today because we have random drug testing and I would loose my job if I tested positive......maybe one day it will be legal and I will try some again......pot realy has a bad reputation that it dont deserve today....like I said above alcohol has ruined more peole than pot ever will and its not adictive as they say.......I smoked it daily for 10 years and I just stopped.....no withdraws...no being sick........so they still tell lies on the old weed....

I wish I were around for the Acapulco Gold. I can get AG seeds that have been crossed with WW. Anyways welcome to the neighborhood

Latest posts

Back