Hi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amy

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm a newb at all this stuff so I'm probably going to have a lot of questions. I just bought some seeds and I can't wait for them to get here. I was thinking about growing them in my guest bedroom closet..not of light gets in there and I think that would be a good location. Any suggestions for someone who has never grown pot in her life? I want all of this to go well. I don't want to be disappointed.

Amy

welcome and good luck ,,,,p,l,r

Hello Amy, welcome to the group.

As long as you won't be needing to use that extra bedroom for a guest, closets work great.

Why not cruise over to the Indoor Growing area and read a bunch of that stuff. Everything you've ever wanted to know about growing is here in one of these threads.

If you find something you want to learn more about, just make a post in the appropriate area and you'll get help quick.

Good luck!

Are you going to grow using dirt or hydroponics?

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and look foward to your grow. Enjoy the site and hope to see ya around. ;)

Amy said:
I'm going to be using dirt

Stoney the Hydro Guy takes two steps back and :eek: :bolt:

Hahahahaa, we've got lots of dirt growers here. You'll have no problems learning what you need.

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back