High cost vs. Low cost Seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSwest

Reaction score
Obviously you get what you pay for. But can anyone tell me what exactly is different about the higher priced seeds? More THC content, assuming a different/better high? What it do?

Sometimes it's quality, feminised, high-quality seed bank, hard strains to get..........you do get what you pay for though.
I'd easily drop 200 or more for something good!

i think it all depends on the grower. you can buy the most expensive seeds if your new growing you can waste your money. nirvana has the cheapest seeds arouond and i get quality product from all my plants that come from their seeds.

With my first grow I used some $15 dollar seeds from nirvana. Like you said g-13 I didn't want to waste my money if it didn't go as planned or the learning curve wasn't generous. But for upcoming grows I would like to invest in "better" seeds.

..IMHO..
"Usually"..the higher dollar seeds are "stabilized" true strains, direct from the "reputable" breeder, in the breeders packet.While the cheaper , economy seeds are more likely to be simple hybrids or "knockoffs" of breeders work.

Latest posts

Back