High Everybody :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganja Girl

The Ganj Queen
Reaction score
Hey hey, everybody :) I'm new here and wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself :) As you can tell, I'm big on the smileys. Usually cause I've got a big 'ole grin spread across my own face *wink wink* Just call me Ganja Girl :) I'm lookin' forward to getting to know everyone!

Have a great day!

Ganja Girl said:
Hey hey, everybody :) I'm new here and wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself :) As you can tell, I'm big on the smileys. Usually cause I've got a big 'ole grin spread across my own face *wink wink* Just call me Ganja Girl :) I'm lookin' forward to getting to know everyone!

Have a great day!
welcome to MP:) im sure u will enjoy ur stay;)

Welcome GG.

I'm fairly new here myself and I have to say it's a terrific site with great people & fair, alert & bright Mods.
I hope that you enjoy it as much as I am.

WELCOME:beerchug: Iv only recently joined up here at passion but i gotta say,i frequent a few MJ forums and this one is defo up there or on a par with the rest of them from what iv seen so far,my usual home is GK but every time i 'googled' a question i was always led to this site so it was a no brainer really cos if i kept being 'led' here by typing in MJ questions on google then i figured this site must have some quality info on it and i wasnt wrong.

Great site,great mods/admin and great members,many of whom i know from other forums.Hope you enjoy your stay,im lovin it just like ronald mc donald:D Peace out:joint:

Welcome to MP GanjaGirl! :peace:

Nice place they have here....diggin all the smiley's they have too! :D:48:

peace~squirt

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. ;)

:welcome: . Hope to see you and your questions about Mota soon. You are very fortunate to have settled a membership here at HIT ME UP IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Ganja Girl said:

Have a great day!

Welcome here and i hope u enjoy ur stay because i know i am.

hey man whats up i jus wondering how tostart your own thread? iam new and got no CLUE!!!!

Latest posts

Back