high yield n strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are those done scrog, Dr? 4.75 would be great, the higher estimates would be staggering! :holysheep:

I go for taste and high more than quantity, quantity as well doesn't hurt. :D Might have to try purple OG.

I did not run a total yield count but think it was around 24-28 oz. Some were 3+ oz and one went 5oz. Small to some, big to others. I was happy with it.

Just me, but I never had any luck with the quality of Power Plant. Neither have I ever had a standard-cycle indoor plant (i.e. 8 week from seed) give nearly a pound.

Old_SSSC_Guy said:
I did not run a total yield count but think it was around 24-28 oz. Some were 3+ oz and one went 5oz. Small to some, big to others. I was happy with it.

Just me, but I never had any luck with the quality of Power Plant. Neither have I ever had a standard-cycle indoor plant (i.e. 8 week from seed) give nearly a pound.

wow 2688 wet gram seems allot for what i saw if you did that??
that is great good job rep to you :holysheep:

They ran at 3-5 oz per plant. Not sure why that would get a "if you did that" as if I made it up. Its not like I claimed I got a pound per plant or something.

Thanks for your add-on SSSC, i'm even more curious than before now.

I grew up just some bag seeds till now and i've been very lucky, i have no doubts that satori will go even better. I've also read different positive reviews of it, as these first 5: www.google.com/search?q=satori+strain+review

When my friends have tried to grow, their weed was always so light that you was needing a ton of it to get high… mine was (yep, it's almost finished) very potent and tasteful and i think that the only difference has been that i got advices from persons as THG and the others instead of reading a 30yo translated manual as my friends did.

No way i can ignore their suggestions! :D When i'll be more experienced i'll be more than happy to share my honest opinion on this strain :)
:48:

When my friends have tried to grow, their weed was always so light that you was needing a ton of it to get high… mine was (yep, it's almost finished) very potent and tasteful and i think that the only difference has been that i got advices from persons as THG and the others instead of reading a 30yo translated manual as my friends did.

Yep, some great teachers in here, glad I found this site as well!

SSSC, like I mentioned in your journal, I never had that with the Satori I grew. I have found quite wide variations in the Beyond the Brain, however, which is a Colombian Haze x Satori cross. I do expect some of the sativa willowyness (I don't think that is a real word, but you get the picture) because of its Haze genetics. I was actually surprised to get a short squat pheno, given its parents.

I generally get 2-1/2 to 4+ ozs from my Satori--never had a 5 ouncer I don't think.

Pistil, I think you will like Satori. And it is quite easy to grow, doesn't need a lot of nutes, doesn't seem to mind higher temps, and is a killer daytime smoke.

All but one Satori I grew hogged the N, ran out toward the end of budding and were pretty yellowed pre-maturely. I have 2 in the basement now, one taller pheno and a squat gal that should produce heavily...and the taste, yum! The oldest (taller gal) is N depleted and yellow, a few weeks easily left, the younger gal is still nicely green with around 4 weeks left on her.

I agree, you should enjoy the grow, watch her for signs of N hunger.

Anyway don't feel responsible for my choices:) I'm a 24/7 smoker, and a good and creative daytime smoke is simply perfect for me :) And that 23-28% THC would be enough even if you have two toilettes in place of the lungs.

I'm not worried at all, i've appreciated an opposite opinion so well documented but i've also seen in it some very beautiful plants that i would marry if they was mine, so i can grant you that i'll complain only myself if something will go wrong… but i'm pretty optimist that i'll have soon more jars with the only defect that they aren't endless:rolleyes:

Check out Sonic Seeds. He has some sativas with mind blowing yields. He is on another site I stop in and posted pics of the largest colas I have ever seen, hands down. Think it was Pursang Haze.

Pistil - don't let my experience with Satori slow you down. It is a good smoke with a nice buzz and grew very healthily for me. I am picky and expect hybrids to be stabilized - but that does not mean the same thing will happen for you. As others have mentioned they have not seen the same thing. Just that if the plants look really different from each other you'll know why; and still get a big smile from the results!

SSSC, were the Satori seeds in a breeder pack? I'm wondering if things could have gotten mixed up--it sounds like the way Beyond the Brain grows, rather than Satori.

Yeah THG, breeder pack and everything, got them from Attitude. Do wish I had cloned the shortest bush pheo, would have been a good producer.

I still have a couple of jars of it and enjoy picking a nugget now and again. Pleasant buzz, just not my type of flavor; but distinctive.

Satori.jpg

Old_SSSC_Guy said:
Pistil - don't let my experience with Satori slow you down
Thanks bro, much appreciated! Good vibes are crucial for a successful grow :cool2:

use same size pots to keep them more closer to uniform...;)

Thanks mate, i'll do it! I have many 15lt buckets (3.96 gallons) bought for my last grow… i'll see if i can find something even a bit larger for those ladies:cool2:

Sorry for the Off Topic but, regarding the post #13...

Impressive, my souvenirs are arrived in just 5 days… i'll start soon, not immediately but soon :farm:

souvenirs.png

Latest posts

Back