high yield n strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mslady_1983

Reaction score
Hello to all. Was just wondering could educate me on potent high yielding strains

I think Blueberry Punch is a pretty potent and very nice yeilding plant. I got it from Greenlife seeds, and the breeder is Next Generation Seeds. Its a very hardy and forgiving plant and will grow vigorously when fed well and given lots of lumens. It takes a lot of trimming come harvest time but the trim makes great hash. It will grow 5-6' tall or more if you let it, but with a little training and flipping it at about 12-16" tall, it will finish about 3' tall with giant top colas the size of your forearm. They get so big and heavy that it has to be supported heavily to keep the buds from breaking the branches down (no kidding) :)

I just harvested 8 plants in a 5x5 tent and got 20oz dry bud and could have done much better had I planned a little better. :)

The high is a very meditative head with a solid body stone that has decent pain relief. Solid night meds.

My favorite strain is Satori. This is the description for Satori and I have found it to be pretty accurate:

THC: 23-28%

High: A clear, cerebral high and strong potency sets in quickly; it supports concentration & creativity; very inspiring and stimulating. Ideal for writers, artists, musicians, or other creative people. Recommended for experienced smokers and if you have a high THC tolerance. Persons not used to highly psychoactive sativas should be cautious with the dosage.

Aroma: Spicy, fruity, pungent, earthy.

Medical use: Satori shows her therapeutic potential in relieving depression and anxiety; relieves symptoms of sensory motor neurologic disorders such as restless leg syndrome (RLS). Overall excellent medical-grade marijuana for a variety of uses.

hXXp://www.mandalaseeds.com/Catalogue/Satori

was on mandala's sight yesterday. Surprised to see they are making S1's now...pretty cool for us fem bean planters....

Hushpuppy said:
I think Blueberry Punch is a pretty potent and very nice yeilding plant. I got it from Greenlife seeds, and the breeder is Next Generation Seeds. Its a very hardy and forgiving plant and will grow vigorously when fed well and given lots of lumens. It takes a lot of trimming come harvest time but the trim makes great hash. It will grow 5-6' tall or more if you let it, but with a little training and flipping it at about 12-16" tall, it will finish about 3' tall with giant top colas the size of your forearm. They get so big and heavy that it has to be supported heavily to keep the buds from breaking the branches down (no kidding) :)

I just harvested 8 plants in a 5x5 tent and got 20oz dry bud and could have done much better had I planned a little better. :)

The high is a very meditative head with a solid body stone that has decent pain relief. Solid night meds.

What did u do to achieve that yield

I didn't really do anything special other than trying to make the best environment I could for them. The BBP is a very vigorous producer of buds. It even will produce buds in the center of the leaf petioles on occassion. I think the keys to this one are 1200w of light in a 5x5 tent with constant fresh air flowing in, then feeding them just enough, although The BBP is a nute hawg. :)

The Hemp Goddess said:
My favorite strain is Satori. This is the description for Satori and I have found it to be pretty accurate:

THC: 23-28%

High: A clear, cerebral high and strong potency sets in quickly; it supports concentration & creativity; very inspiring and stimulating. Ideal for writers, artists, musicians, or other creative people. Recommended for experienced smokers and if you have a high THC tolerance. Persons not used to highly psychoactive sativas should be cautious with the dosage.

Aroma: Spicy, fruity, pungent, earthy.

Medical use: Satori shows her therapeutic potential in relieving depression and anxiety; relieves symptoms of sensory motor neurologic disorders such as restless leg syndrome (RLS). Overall excellent medical-grade marijuana for a variety of uses.

hXXp://www.mandalaseeds.com/Catalogue/Satori

Spectacular!
Some advice on where to order satori beans if you live on the Alps?

I generally get my seeds from Attitude, too. You used to be able to get seeds directly from Mandala and I would order directly from then. Then due to health issues, they went to only selling seeds directly every once in a while. I am not sure if they do it at all anymore.

I don't think you will be disappointed with Satori--it is a happy let's go do something high.

I'll go with Attitude, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Satori ordered! Got a lot of freebies:woohoo:

order.png

G13 has done me right in the past, hope you have good luck as well! The Satori is a given.... :)

Jack Herer and Blue OG...will be watching when you pop those!

I am still surprised every time I see someone recommend Satori. When I ran 10 Satori they were very inconsistent. One ended up less that 3 feet tall, others 7-8 foot tall, throwing tangibly different indica and sativa phenotypes - and the buzz was also mildly different between those phenos. Satori is simply not a balanced hybrid. Might be a good strain for a selective clone mother (as I understand it was intended) but I don't think its necessarily appropriate for a new grower or anyone with tight headroom. Great buzz from some of the plants though, only marginal-to-good on others. Can't imagine trying it in a 5-6 foot tall tent or something.

Everyone has their favorites but Satori seems a common kneejerk answer on MP; and only on this site, its rarely even mentioned on other sites. Wonder why that is? Here on MP I have seen it recommended to brand new growers who probably quit growing after getting 8 foot sativa-like gangly plants in their 5 foot grow tent. Thousands of strains out there...

To each their own I guess. Kind of like asking "what is the best car to drive?"

That is so interesting. I admit I haven't started a whole lot of satori from seed. Over ten though. I saw very little in inconsistency. I have had satori not turn out great, but that was my fault, I took it too early or had too many plants in too small of a grow space.

I do recommend it for anyone wanting an up high. It isn't knee jerk, it is my favorite daytime smoke. And I think the genetics are amazing.

I don't think i have ever had a four footer. I grow in my bathtub, and we don't have tall ceilings.

Here are three popped from seed, all have been pinched back, they look the same pheno to me. Just my 2cents. I would never want to encourage a new grower to grow something that is hard to grow. I want people to succeed..

I know I sound argumentative, but I don't mean to. Thanks for posting your perspective.
DSCF1591.JPG

I just read your Satori grow, you aren't kidding you got lots of huge trees. That is amazing. I have never had that happen. I sure can see where your coming from. WOW. I guess I will have to add a disclaimer about different pheno's.
That was fun to see. You did a good job.

Old_SSSC_Guy said:
Like I said, to each their own. When you get a favorite its real hard to not recommend it to everyone you can think of (smile).

I documented the Satori grow here in case it helps show what I mean:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59368

kinda scrolled thru your thread so what was final yield ????? out of that grow and again how many plants ??

anyways as for a high yielding strain purple kush , proabably the biggest yielder in the kush family

crosses i would pick pure power plant my previous grow was 5 plant under 2 k yield was 4.75 pounds dry
present grow 12 plant 3 k c02 induced estimated yields 7.5 - 9 pounds dry

Latest posts

Back