Hod do I know when the plants are starting to bud ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hannah_pink

Reaction score
I have never grown before......I have 4 plants growing outside they are like 4 ft tall.... how do I tell when they are starting to bud ? I keep thinking it is starting but it just turns out to be more leafs........does any one have any pics of the very firsts signs of budding ?

Thank you

The Novice ! xx : )

Hey HP , buds show on the edges , look at the plant main stock in the middle , ( THE NECK ) they start from the neck before anywhere else , if im wrong some1 correct me ;) ... white pistol signs are the places where the buds will grow..

hannah_pink said:
I have never grown before......I have 4 plants growing outside they are like 4 ft tall.... how do I tell when they are starting to bud ? I keep thinking it is starting but it just turns out to be more leafs........does any one have any pics of the very firsts signs of budding ?

Thank you

The Novice ! xx : )
"YES"... they are on the "Resources" page found in the toolbar above
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9396 <----there under 'sex ed' ;)

ah it looks like a bud just messin with ya have you switched the lighting to 12/12 yet? if so how long has it been and what strain are you growing?

not sure what type it is, got the seeds from some gone over bush weed at a festival. its growing outside so would I need to keep it in the dark for 12 hours?
or just leave it to itsself?

Leave it outside and let nature do its thing.

It should already be in flower.

Can you see anything like this?

:peace:

020sl5.jpg

Hi yes I can see bits like that on all my plants, is that the buds starting?

Latest posts

Back