Hola

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damnation

Reaction score
Heya, new grower found the site, loves the Grunts crop i saw of WW and i think rhino i forget lol.

hopeing to start growing a decent crop dunno what i have, got told it was thai weed. found seeds in the bud, this weed held the seeds. well so if anyone has idea what it was, please tell me : o)

either wya i'm trying to grow it.

Damnation

Welcome to MP my friend. ;) Got any pics of your grow? Hope to see ya around. :aok:

Damnation said:
Heya, new grower found the site, loves the Grunts crop i saw of WW and i think rhino i forget lol.

hopeing to start growing a decent crop dunno what i have, got told it was thai weed. found seeds in the bud, this weed held the seeds. well so if anyone has idea what it was, please tell me : o)

either wya i'm trying to grow it.

Damnation

Welcome! Alot of us enjoy messin' with bagseed, you can bet that if everything is done right, your product will be better than the bud you picked the seeds from. Reason being, if it was commercially grown, it was probably not given the attention you will give it.;)

As far as the strain, going to be tough to tell, so many hybrids out there, but I wouldn't be terribly concerned about giving it a name. After all, what's in a name? And who cares as long as the flower is sweet:D .

i have a few images, i posted them in wierd looking plant. poor thing looks half dead. i'll keep growing it though see what happens.

and yeah ya right, a names a name, the smoking is what matters to me : oD

Latest posts

Back