1. Bud of the Month: moontang by bodhi grown by Smackaddict
    Dismiss Notice

holy grail

Discussion in 'General Indoor Growing' started by grass hopper, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Nov 25, 2015 #1

grass hopper

grass hopper

grass hopper

by far, whitest, prettiest pistols to date. 30 days into 12/12. Am impressed so far. anyone know this strain? looked on single seed, this was a freebee seed. They have 2 types of holy grail, holygrail#69 and holygrail kush. writeup on "hg kush" looks better. the freebee is "hg#69", i think, not sure. thx

2. Nov 25, 2015 #2

grass hopper

grass hopper

grass hopper

oops, pics

009.jpg

022.jpg

3. Nov 25, 2015 #3

The Hemp Goddess

The Hemp Goddess

The Hemp Goddess

Granny Mod Staff Member Admin

I do not know the strain, but you have done well, grass hopper.

4. Nov 25, 2015 #4

wordwar-ingreenink

wordwar-ingreenink

wordwar-ingreenink

SPROUT

That looks Amazing

5. Nov 25, 2015 #5

grass hopper

grass hopper

grass hopper

thx mam, such glowing white, xtra thick pistrols. I want more already. Can see how well they"re gonna stack and already have loads of trics. last grow they gave me "CHOCOLOPE" freebees, 3 per order. so VERY impressed with that strain also. thought i would share.

6. Nov 25, 2015 #6

Rosebud

Rosebud

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer Staff Member Admin Moderator

Holy thichomes! They look beautiful and extremely frosty. have fun!

7. Nov 26, 2015 #7

grass hopper

grass hopper

grass hopper

thanks rose. will post a couple pics at harvest. psyched.. freebee seeds from single seed have been awsome lately.

8. Nov 27, 2015 #8

Hushpuppy

Hushpuppy

Hushpuppy

Dr MadBud Staff Member Admin

Yeah they do pretty good sometimes. I got some Humbolt OGkush auto beans that worked quite well for me a while back. :)

9. Nov 27, 2015 #9

orangesunshine

orangesunshine

orangesunshine

Drama Free

i grew this with a friend last year---enjoy

Holy Grail Kush is a newer strain created by seed breeders DNA Genetics and Reserva Privada Colorado. It entered into the Seed Company Hybrids category at the 2011 High Times Cannabis Cup. As the offspring of multi-award winners OG #18 and Kosher Kush, it’s no surprise that Holy Grail Kush came out on top and is said to have nabbed the competition’s first-ever perfect score. The plants are easy to grow, with large, dense buds appearing at 9 to 10 weeks. Most of Holy Grail Kush’s praise centers around its potency; THC levels have tested at over 20%, but this hybrid produces a more mellow relaxation than the melt-your-face-off indica sensation the name might suggest. The aroma of this plant is pure kush and has a strong spicy citrus smell, both while growing and once harvested, that is uniquely complex.

Rosebud likes this.
  10. Nov 28, 2015 #10

grass hopper

grass hopper

grass hopper

yea, quite a resume. said super stinky also. i ordered 6 fem seeds, hg kush. Expensive, but have to try. am just starting to learn how to clone. my 1st try , i stuck a lower trimoff in tap water, put next to window about 2 weeks ago and was gonna throw out today and noticed it has 3 roots 1/2 in. long. Wow, really surprized. wish i knew what it was.? This will be a female right, coming from a female plant? also need to learn how to keep a mother plant alive as long as possible, while keeping size down. good fem seeds add up.$$ Thanks alot for first hand info. love this site..

11. Nov 28, 2015 #11

Hushpuppy

Hushpuppy

Hushpuppy

the clone of any plant is going to be the exact same thing as the donor plant. A lot of people get that confused because we call the donor plant the "mother" and the clone the "offspring or baby". These names are total misnomers because the clone is not an offspring or child of the big plant.

If you take a cutting from a 8wk old plant, and root it for 3 weeks, then veg it for 2 weeks. The clone is not 5wks old. It is 13wks old, the same age as the "mother"/donor plant. the clone is exactly the same plant in every way as the donor plant, just with its own set of roots. Once you master the skill of cloning, you can continue to clone this one plant for several years without issue.

The way you rooted that cutting is actually the poorest way to clone as the roots prefer to develop in darkness, but they will develop in light if the strain is conducive to rooting but it takes longer. If you want to continue to clone successfully, there are several good methods that work great depending on what you need and your individual circumstances and conditions. If you would like some help with figuring that out, feel free to contact me. :)

12. Dec 25, 2015 #12

grass hopper

grass hopper

grass hopper

Was just going to post a few pics. Holy Grail is the star of the tent. Will be harvesting in 2 weeks. Above Purty Pics in a few minutes.:)

13. Dec 26, 2015 #13

bud88

bud88

bud88

Those look amazing!!! green mojo for the finish!!
    Holy Grail is an awesome kick back and relax strain!!
    Merry Christmas

14. Dec 28, 2015 #14

000StankDank000

000StankDank000

000StankDank000

would love to see finished pics bro
    looking good?

15. Dec 28, 2015 #15

grass hopper

grass hopper

grass hopper

maybe u can tell me. ill post a few more pics in a week or 2. maybe give me ur thoughts on where they are at.? just read ur post "grow happy plants". is that u? what a good read.:aok: thank you

16. Jan 16, 2016 #16

grass hopper

grass hopper

grass hopper

wow. thanks. am really excited about the new group of these. 2 more weeks to the 12/12 flip.

the current grow is half down. the "cheese wrecks" look good and drying now. the 2 holy grails, confidential cheese (love),chocolope and sour diesel are a few more days away. posted a few more pics. getting foxtails as usual now, except on holygrails. i mistakenly bumped one off today. Was so white i put under scope. holy crap. never seen so many trics, so tightly packed and soo tall. looks like supermans cave. im a new fan of foxtails. fed last time today just to push out somemore.:)

027.jpg

028.jpg

030.jpg

036.jpg

035.jpg

047.jpg

020.jpg

016.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

17. Jan 16, 2016 #17

wordwar-ingreenink

wordwar-ingreenink

wordwar-ingreenink

SPROUT

Been waiting for pictures updates on this one m. Did you already harvest

18. Jan 16, 2016 #18

wordwar-ingreenink

wordwar-ingreenink

wordwar-ingreenink

SPROUT

That weird I hear people say they don't like foxtails maybe I need a refresher on what they aren't can't rmember why it happens

19. Jan 16, 2016 #19

Hushpuppy

Hushpuppy

Hushpuppy

Hey Grasshopper, man there is something seriously wrong with those buds in the pics above. You need to dry them good after harvesting then box it up and send it to me so that I can examine it and make sure its ok. :eek: I don't think you should smoke any of that until I have had a chance to thoroughly test it out for you :hubba:

20. Jan 16, 2016 #20

grass hopper

grass hopper

grass hopper

:rofl: good one pup