holy grail

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks so much! YES!! Was so gooey! I pick mid and fan leaves by hand to save time. I had to alcohol,clean hands between each plant. See pic. :fid: :huh: even popcorn buds were loaded. never saw it like that before. less than 2 weeks to flip. (5) holygrail #69, (6) holygrail kush. (5) papaya and (9) chocolope.. psyched!! :lama:

View attachment 182.jpg

View attachment 034.jpg

I see some serious scissor hash in your future :) A nice little bonus for the trimmer when the job is done. Scrape it off the scissors and make a little marble of bubble hash that you need to buckle the seat belts before burning it :D

I see some serious scissor hash in your future :) A nice little bonus for the trimmer when the job is done. Scrape it off the scissors and make a little marble of bubble hash that you need to buckle the seat belts before burning it :D

yes pup, got quite a BIG bag of super trim. will ask more when time. :farm: thanks

just finished a chocolope,papaya, holygrail#69 and holygrail kush. the choco was big, tall and juicy as always. the papaya was chock full of trics but trim time was double or more. alota leaves. hg#69 was sim. to last grow. the holygrail kush was loaded with trics, stinky and a finger pull trim. fast..

View attachment 2nd 048.jpg

View attachment 2nd 095.jpg

View attachment 2nd 100.jpg

View attachment 2nd 104.jpg

View attachment 039.jpg

View attachment 044.jpg

View attachment 095.jpg

View attachment 097.jpg

View attachment 118.jpg

View attachment c2nd 006.jpg

View attachment c2nd 026.jpg

View attachment c2nd 031.jpg

View attachment c2nd 035.jpg

View attachment cc2nd 030.jpg

Oh Grasshopper, Congratulations on a great grow. It looks like 2 can colas.. awesome. Is that nanner on the picture one up from here? How long did your papaya go, was she feminized? You are going to have some great smoke. Enjoy man.

Oh Grasshopper, Congratulations on a great grow. It looks like 2 can colas.. awesome. Is that nanner on the picture one up from here? How long did your papaya go, was she feminized? You are going to have some great smoke. Enjoy man.

thanks rose. i went 3 full months waiting for chocolopes to finish. imo they coulda gone another week. the papayas were done and coulda been picked a week or more sooner. still maybe 20% amber. the papaya were as full of trics as i have ever seen. branching was unusually STRONG. but trim time was a killer. gotten very fussy trimmimg lately. yea i guess that is a nanner? i always find a white seed or 2 somewhere while trimming. this time i found (2) mature seeds. no male balls were found. also found a few lil teeth. took a pic. will submit tonight. not sure what these small white claws(teeth) are. overall, very happy with grow..

Congrats on the killer grow GH!!! Definitely impressive!!:48:

Those look like immature male flowers to me, grasshopper. Looks like some killer smoke regardless. Nice job!

Those are nanners. They plant is trying to fertilize its self. If the plant has been in flower a long time I wouldn't be concerned, but some nanners are sterile and others not..so you probably don't want to grow plants that produce nanners. I have had a couple and they made a couple of white seeds. but that was it.. Most breeders I think would not breed anything with nanners... Shouldn't affect the great smoke you have there. Good job grass hopper.

THANKS guys, still so much to learn but sure is fun. i dont recall which plant had these. prob from hg kush or papaya. both new for me. again thanks

have grown alota high thc strains over the last 7 yrs or so. the comments on holy grail#69 (freebees from "single seed centre")are the best ever for me. others have nicknamed it MONTY PYTHON. VERY IMPRESSED! i also had to try the "holy grail kush". it's got a better writeup and cost more per seed. no responses on that yet but sure was loaded w/ trics and smelled killer. had to speak on this..:icon_smile:

Nice grow grasshopper, just got some holy grail kush seed, can't wait to run it. How was she for you, as a plant as smoke all around?

I love anything that is mixed with Kush. I just love the Kush flavors and affects. :)

Nice grow grasshopper, just got some holy grail kush seed, can't wait to run it. How was she for you, as a plant as smoke all around?

i grew several holygrail#69 seeds 1st as these were gifted from "single seed centre". i was so impressed with the early bud formation,hairs, trics etc.,(see early pics.) although the buds did not finish as large (dia.) as they could of, but still impressive.. reports are coming back now on what a very desireable smoke. Hg#69 is . STRONG... Because of my impression on holygrail #69, i had to order some holygrail kush which is still curing now. It's really stinky. great bag appeal. will know more on the h.g. kush in the next couple months. gota order more holygrail #69s, at some point soon.

nice to know. thx pup..

Latest posts

Back