Holy Sheep!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pranic

Professional
Reaction score
:holysheep: smokin stems!!! how desperate am i, got myself a sixer & a bowl of stems... tonight is gonna be a long one, so whats up yall?

nothing much rolling a blunt out of what i harvested from my crop tonight. I harvested the side bud sites to make it focus on the top cola, should be fine in a few days and i'll pinch off the side ones from the on. I'll still get as much bud, it'll just be in the top cola, makes it easy to harvest to, so stoney told me. So i'm trying it on that plant! =) i guess every week and a half or so i'll have about a blunts worth of harvest and the top cola will still be producin all the weed it would be around the plant! =) lol

~Burn One~
Dewayne

i just bonsi'ed my plants together.. since i accidently knocked them over i figured i might as well do it now.... i think i'll post a pic... ok they are only 2 weeks old and they already have a smell.. i'm not used to that. usually they don't start stinkin till like they are a month old

Yeah, that's pretty cool. anyways i'm about to get ready to smoke, i have the blunt rolled waiting for 10 pm to come around.

Heya! At 10 pm (GMT -4) imma light up this blunt, anyone wanna join me in a smoke and a chat? Everyone's welcome. Drinking, smoking, whatever it is that you're doing, enjoy and have a Great last few hours of Independance Day for all of the americans here. If your'e not american and could care less about the 4th of july, come join me and smoke/drink anyways.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

i want one too :( imma bouts to call my gf and tell her i'll give'er a lil sumpthin sumpthin if she brings me a 10 sac

Welcome in bro, 8 mins my time shows and this blunt that keeps looking at me is getting sparked! Glad ya could make it, how are you tonight man?

~Burn One~
Dewayne

:( my batteries in my camera are dead....

oh well i guess you will all have to wait to see my plants

what if i am an american... and i don't give two beers and a blunt about independance day can i still drink with yall??

Not bad. Just stoned. haha I just checked my plant. It has small brown spots on the leafs leaves? Whatever I can't remember lol. Anyway I haven't fed it nutes yet. Could it be lack of?

I will post a pic a little later

either that or a burn mark.. but usually light burns turn kinda orangish.. least so i've noticed..

Glad you could join us, Mom, pranic. And yeah you're most welcome to join in Pranic. and your plant is inside? umm well i'd have to see a picture, but if you go to umm, "sick plants and problems" i posted something there with a title of something like "thought it was a helpful site" or something, there's a link with pictures and descriptions of marijuana plant problems. Very helpful, you could hceck it out.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

I am going to hceck it out, thanks man. :)

i'm smoking now!!! lighting now!!! happy smoking everyone. and remember, BLUNTS FOR THE WIN!

~Burn ONe - I am haha!~
Dewayne

this clock says 955, but mine says 10 so whatever, i'm sick of this blunt looking me in the face, to me it's 10 haha.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Happy 9 oclock

I hear fireworks out my window. That you???

Latest posts

Back