Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Staff member
Reaction score
ok, lets try this. welcome all you old farts. This is a continuation of Keef's thread, the old one got too big.

WeedHopper

Reaction score
What up Rose? I was about to give up. Lol

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Staff member
Reaction score
Good morning my friend wh, how the heck are you?

umbra

Reaction score
Personally I would have renamed the new thread something oxymoronish like The all new and improved original( not fake news) OFC

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Staff member
Reaction score
hmmm trouble enabler... we could take a vote on the name, that is a catchy one you have there Umbra. Trouble enabler might be a good thing.
I need to be killing thrip right now, but i want more coffee and smoke first. I will be using SNS, strong. Looks like the flower stretch is on at my little grow.

Keef

Reaction score
Hello !-- Is there anybody in there ? -- Just nod if U can hear me ! --Is there anyone at home !-- Come on I hear you're feeling down.... Comfortably Numb !

It is what it is call it what U want !-- Personally ---I see signs of black magic !-- I need to do some stuff and take a better look !-- I got a little magic myself if that's what U choose to call it !

I'm wound up tight anyway cause my scooter starts and dies like it is choking from too much fuel !-- I got to call the rep. -- Livid might be a better way to describe where I'm at !-- I need to kill sheet and blow stuff up !
Nevermind I have better control than that !--

ness

Reaction score
Good Morning OFC.

Rose, I can't see the page #'s. Is it just me. Yesterday, I could even log in.

ness

Reaction score
Keef what is this with the new OFC? Am, I missing something.

ness

Reaction score
Anyone do you see the page #'s on your device? Time for a hit. :48:

Keef

Reaction score
Ness we just wore the other one out !-- Filled it up or something !-- Rose been working it but this will work !
I was getting a "redirection loop "-- Couldn't even open the OFC !-- I could go everywhere else just not there !-- I hope they can retrieve the old thread! -- There's a lot of history there !

ness

Reaction score
Rain here for two days, the sun trying to come out this morning. I sure hope, I see it.

ness

Reaction score
You can say that Keef, a lot of history. I go back two years, two months. A lot of growth. Time for a Hit.:bong2:

Keef

Reaction score
Yep !-- I couldn't grow for sheet back then !-- Me and dirt ? -- I had to find another way !-- I was fighting with aero and nutes and when I added EM 1 -- Boom I was there !--

ness

Reaction score
I look in my book the other day to see what this stretching of the plants mean. Couldn't fine anything on the stretch. Is it a good thing? Because, most of my plants are stretching.

ness

Reaction score
What, I battled two grows and this one here. And, they are looking better each year. With the help for the OFC.

Keef

Reaction score
When a plant is moved to bloom in aero it will have a burst of growth -Many especially those sativas will have the distance between leaves (internode spaces) -- will also stretch meaning more distance between them !-- Most people mean when they refer to stretch are talking about the height of a plant when I move it to bloom and the height it is when It's harvest it is how much it stretched !-- I like the indica heavy hybrids because U can find phenos the keep the leaves packed close together !-- I don't want something that will triple -or quadruple in size from the beginning of bloom till harvest !-- For me no more than triple in size !-- Double or a little more is right for me for now !-- Inside we control how big a plant is before we send it to bloom !-- I guess outside when a plant puts on a burst of growth close to fall it must be the stretch ?

St_Nick

Two_Toke
Reaction score
Morning folks, this is a good solution. I felt lost yesterday, no way to contact the only people I trust. Keef, I could open the first page and work my way through the thread but couldn't post and couldn't open the last page. Ahh well. 2200 pages or therabouts is a pretty darn good run.:vap-Bong_smoker: