Home remedy for PH down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firepower

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, i was surprised to put PH on the search engine and nothing came up, but i was looking for a quick home remedy to bring my ph level down it is almost at 8, any one got any suggestions? thanks in advance..:aok:

I think you could use lemon juice or vinigar?? as a house hold remedy but its not a cheap solution, you really need PHdown its not expensive but im not sure where you can get it from(i got mine from the local grow store)..Just hang around some peeps should have some better answers for ya!

Peace:cool:

Kool thanks for confirming that, i thought u should be able to use vinegar but i don't want to screw anyones grow up with my advice:)

you have got to be very careful using household items to change PH, lemon juice and vinager are not acidic enough, and are not good buffers. This means both will cause wicked flucuations in PH, and probably leave you worst off then before you started.

Just buy some ph down, you can even get the stuff for fish at walmart, which is very cheap, but if possible i would get horticultural grade from a hydro or garden store

i agree w/ mass.ph down is too cheap to risk using a home remedy and will give you crazy flucuations.spend 5-10 bucks on some stuff thats for growing

Latest posts

Back