homemade hydro box..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Icex420

Smokaturkey
Reaction score
So are there any websites or videos that can show me how to build a cheap hydro box? skrew youtube =)

And some info on how it works maybe? I was a plumber for two years so i should understand how it works pretty simply.

Thanks guys. :p

(sigh) I know some plumbers is lazy... 'cuse me.. my grandma is great plumber lady.. she can fix pipes without my helps.. again... please check deeper in the forum....

you will find clone blubber DIY.. I did grew some mothers in DWC it did good job.. I only use, rubbermaid tank, air pumps, air stones, water, nutes and water temp controller. that it... why it is too difficult for ya to find DIY DWC and clone bubbler machine.in this site ? only cost 35 to set up one cheap box if that you asking about? "homemade hydro box" sound same to me.. no offense to you please.. just look deeper you will thank me later..

all depends on what type hydro you want to use.i suggest you read thediy section and get some kind of idea as to what you want to do and how much you want to spend.how big or small.i use 5 gal buckets in dwc.i am a small grower and only have 4 ladies at a time.4 in 4veg and 4 in flower.

Icex420 said:
So are there any websites or videos that can show me how to build a cheap hydro box? :p
:rofl: sorry...Like your already there,dude. This is the holy grail of DIY MJ growin websites...if you can't find it here it don't work:) JMO...if you through out some dimentions you should get all kinds of idea's but you should do a little reading just to be sure your getting the best method for you!

I love how people tell me research more blah blah blah. I sit on this website 6 hours a day reading constantly. I couldnt find any helpful info on how to build a good setup. Anyways, Thanks to the first post. Mr greenthumb cleared everything up for me.

That was all i needed.

oh man.. you even cant find massprodcer's link?

well what mr. green has is ebb&flow.. you want something small let me find this link and pass to you.. I cant believe you sit 6 hours and try find it..
I found one by going to main DIY forum.. and got this link..

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32389

but I was lookin for something specific like you asked.. small. and simple
here this link..
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2799&page=2

both of them is in the MAIN DIY FORUM.... took me 3 min to find it..

hope that help... it was on the first page of DIY and only page.. ;)

here this one..

Icex420 said:
I love how people tell me research more blah blah blah. I sit on this website 6 hours a day reading constantly. I couldnt find any helpful info on how to build a good setup. Anyways, Thanks to the first post. Mr greenthumb cleared everything up for me.

That was all i needed.
My apologies, I glad you found your info:)

papabeach1 said:
I cant believe you sit 6 hours and try find it..

I ment i sit on mp and read posts all evening till i go to sleep about 6 hours on average. Its kinda boring at nite =)

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2799&page=2
both of them is in the MAIN DIY FORUM.... took me 3 min to find it..

hope that help... it was on the first page of DIY and only page.. ;)

here this one..

I must be blind. i didnt use the search feature but i guess i was looking in the wrong place. thanks a bunch for the links.:eek:

Please read site rules sir, thank you! (look at your avatar)

8. Please, for your own protection, do not post pictures or information about yourself or your life that would make it possible for the police to use against you or the site. No real life photos of yourself or family and friends. Anyone in the world can come to our site and look at anything you post. Be safe. Be free. Stay free.

papabeach1 said:
just to help you a bit.. and enjoy the site.. please do read the rules..and read as much you can...its good site to chill...

you can use this avatar for your own protection.. ;) up to ya....

this one is in jpeg format...

you are lucky I'm one of good friends...

I search everything by Google, lots of info besides You Tube.

Check the DIY section and read the stickies in the hydro forum. They explain all the different methods. I'll put up some pics of the DIY burp and gurgle tubs I made sometime this week when I get my valves for the drain line and get everything finished. Maybe I'll even write a little how to.

Latest posts

Back