hoping for girls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clarkkent

Reaction score
well, of the three plants i started.... one is obviously male and got the ol' boot from the grow box today. the other two i'm not sure about. i'll try to get some pics up later. i'm not sure what my question is....i just want them to be girls, lol. they're real bushy and stout with strong stems. please please

if the one was so easy to tell male, can i assume that the others will be female? or could they just be taking longer?

i did grow once before and got blessed with 6 for 6 females so telling male this time was easy.

????

Females typically take a lil longer to show then males nehow.... you can tell males from females... i have no doubts in you at all... it is an easy process... give em another week at the most..

MOJO for the grwo and :banana: :banana: a little of the old female dance to get them girls going :bong2:

So here are the pics. a little out of order. but the files pl1 and pl2 are the numbers for the plants. they pretty much look the same tho.

and i noticed in the pics once i magnified them that there seem to be crystals forming on the leaves of at least the first one. so who knows

what do you think?

oh and thanks to Kade for the confidence in me telling the diff between male and female. you kinda feel like you might be nuts when you can't tell, especially when you're biased wanting girls lol

funky.jpg

pl1.jpg

pl1b.jpg

pl1top.jpg

pl2.jpg

plants 1mo.jpg

id say give it a week or 2, and u will know without a doubt. ur still vegging right>?

cuz ive had huge females that have spanked on males, and when they mature they show that 1 shoot, then like 5 days later another hair comes out. males are harmless until u see them nuts, u might as well wait with these 2 even if u believe one of them to be male. might as well save it if ur not sure. cuz it will be un mistakable within 2 weeks fer sure

just remember on those primordial flowers there, the hairs can come out at different times o_O. but yea ull know soon

ill join in the dance for ya 2 :guitar: :banana: :dancing: :banana: :headbang: :headbang2:

Preflowers can take up to 21 days to show once changing lights to 12/12....

and even once they show you have some time to cut em out b4 nething bad happens.

Latest posts

Back