hot water bong

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rofl: Still waiting for someone with the flu to rip chicken noodle soup through their gear!!!

dankbud420 said:
hey everyone just came across this hot water bong idea. i was sick not to long ago and couldent really smoke so a buddy of mine said try to put hot water in my bong. long story short this is awasome. u cant even tell ur gettin a hit. the smoke moistens ur throat and lungs. so from now on no more dry ice hits only goin with hot water hits. i hope u guys try it and love it like i do peace and happy easter every one

that is a truly good idea, i can never get high when im sick, i think it is whenever my nose is plugged. i will try this idea next time im sick. the smoke never bothers my lungs that much its just the fact i cant get high. if this fixes that problem i am forever in your debt. lol

OMFG THATS A GOOD ONE!!!

nvthis said:
:rofl: Still waiting for someone with the flu to rip chicken noodle soup through their gear!!!

Eh I bet you could put a bud or two in some chicken noodle soup and cook it low and get ripped.

Woa!!! I'm gonna try it tonight after my buzz wears off. Thanks for the idea!

Good to know to clean the bong first before I try. Never thought about anything but ice to cool the smoke. Anything else anyone who has tried it out??

Let me count the things I never thought I would hear people say they put in their bongs COOL AID?, APPLE CIDER?, What the puck MILK? that is some funny ****. I must be getting old because I never thought. LOL

MCM

i knew this gay guy that would use expencive wine (not cuz he was sick) i told a bunch of people about the H.W.B. and all of them thought it was the greatest idea.

I guess I like my weed to taste like weed. If your smokin shwag maybe. Hot water in the bong would be ok but someone back in this thread said milk and what about that would be appealing? I'm not nockin yur idea will try it myself.

With the Cold/Hot double chamber bong. Was it hot water first then through cold or the other way around???

-Trippy

now milk was only a choice do to being 16 and very baked and wonder what would happen. the milk bubbles filled with smoke was an something we noticed later.
it was very cold outside and we only smoked 2 bowls with it.
but we weird fasinated the whole time.
keep in mind it was a smaller ceremic water bong with a angled mouth piece.

ALRIGHTY.........ALRIGHTY............

Gave the hot water a run. SMOOTH.......................

My friends came over last night and had to give it a try. Lots of happy people!!

Trippy_Hippy said:
With the Cold/Hot double chamber bong. Was it hot water first then through cold or the other way around???

-Trippy
i had it hot water first.
can't remember where or why i got the idea from :confused:

*found this on some site:
"warm to hot water does tend to remove more carcinogens than does cold water, so using hot water would seem to make the smoke much safer to breathe (and still avoid lung cancer), except that the point of cooling the smoke is lost. "

i guess that was the thought process.. hot water to remove more garbage, cold- to cool the smoke.

Latest posts

Back