how bad would one plant stink?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttotheh

Reaction score
im doin a little micro grow and was wondering would one plant make the whole room smell like grass its a medium sized room id say and the plant will be behind a futon under a table thanks

I'm trying to picture what it is that you have in mind.

If the plant is just under a table, behind a piece of furniture, the bright light that you have on your plant will be much more obvious being on 18 hours a day, then the smell of the plant which could be obvious also.

Exactly what are you trying to do?

it really depends on the plant strain, how you are growing it, and what the environement is like. I can grow the stankiest stanky and no one would notice if it was in the middle of a room filled with dog poo. But I bet leaving a roach in Martha Stewart's bathroom would stink her whole block up.

lol its just a bag seed (ik shitty) im starting lights at 12/12 and might giv it some lst

you can start it at 12/12, will stay very small, probably won't smell or produce very much because I assume it is going to be lit by a CFL. Remember that there is a chance it will be male and yo will have to start over. Might as well throw a few seeds under there if you got em.

kk thanks how much bud do u mean when u say little like 4-5 grams?

im growing lr2 , and its age is 33 days , going in flowering soon , the smell is very light i cant smell it but if im near it i would , its right beside me about 2 ft away in an open space . maybe in 5 more days i would smell it , but in 15 days it might stink the whole room . and before harvest it might stink the house if i dont use a carbon filter .
i will use the carbonfilter in 10 days .

Could I suggest you back it up, read StoneyBud's post and think about it? His questions are all very pertinent to your situation.

u cant see the light from where it is ive made sure of it thats y i asked about the smell

ttotheh said:
u cant see the light from where it is ive made sure of it thats y i asked about the smell

If your question is simply Can one plant stink up an entire room?, the answer is absolutely.

..."behind a futon and under a table"..... you don't think mom will clean there???
:rofl:...
..but seriously.. how are you ventilating, exchanging air?.. thought about temperatures?

lol its not about mommy looking there its in my baking room wich my girl friends not cool withand thinks i have quit

Hick said:
how are you ventilating, exchanging air?.. thought about temperatures?

...:confused2:

Don't sleep around her if you are afraid to face the truth with her.Be a man if you smoke tell her the truth it will end on a bad vibe otherwise.:peace:

Maybe you might want to consider a grow tent. Keep in mind that as your plants start to smell you will become use to it and you could not realize that the room even smells.

i havnt thought much about ventalation and the temp is fine but ill contemplate on telling her

ttotheh said:
lol its not about mommy looking there its in my baking room wich my girl friends not cool withand thinks i have quit
GF's not being cool with you smoking? or Growing? Man do I smell trouble here:eek: ...I'm Gone:hubba: ...take care..

Latest posts

Back