How/Best Way to Reveg?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Strawberry Cough

Reaction score
Because of time-constraints I can't top and clone current crop, so I would like to know: what is the best way to reveg (from a harvested plant that has finished flowering into completion) so that I will increase chances to keep the plant I want alive into a 2nd generation for breeding or a 2nd harvest.

Any advice from those who have revegged?

Thanks.

Hello my friend..and happy growing...when you Harvest you plant..leave the bottom stuff and do as pcduck has said..they need 24/0 lighting..good luck and keep us posted

HippyInEngland said:
Hello SC :)

Have you fully harvested the plant and taken everything off?

:peace:

Nope. I have my current 4 plants: 3 plants topped, one plant not. WW, 2nd day of flowering, i.e. 12/12. Will need to reveg in order to preserve good genetics.

4u2sm0ke said:
Hello my friend..and happy growing...when you Harvest you plant..leave the bottom stuff and do as pcduck has said..they need 24/0 lighting..good luck and keep us posted

As PC and 4u2 say, leave the bottom 1/5 of the plant on the stem leaving all leaf and small buds.

Then 24/0 with a high kick of N.

Are you guys serious? Leave all the buds on 1/5 of the lower part of plant untouched? I think I would go crazy seeing buds that I can't touch.

Can I just leave the leaves on bottom 1/5 of plant?

The small lower buds are only popcorn, the least developed, the least potent, you could smoke 1 and it would be a poor quality smoke.

Welcome to the world of reveg.

Take it all off and your plant will be left with nothing to grow re grow from.

If you have time, read all this, the man was very experienced with it.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21885

Dont look at it as bud left on the plant, look at it as a super fast forward to your next harvest ;)

If you are only on your second day of 12/12 why don't you just clone the plants instead of reveg.?

Strawberry Cough said:
Because of time-constraints I can't top and clone current crop, so I would like to know: what is the best way to reveg (from a harvested plant that has finished flowering into completion) so that I will increase chances to keep the plant I want alive into a 2nd generation for breeding or a 2nd harvest.

Any advice from those who have revegged?

Thanks.

:ciao: SC... Here is a link from a memeber i aint seen in a while..This plant was reveged 5 times...hope this helps

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21885

pcduck said:
If you are only on your second day of 12/12 why don't you just clone the plants instead of reveg.?

No time to top to force lower growth and wait 2-3 weeks for 3-4 inch branches to form at bottom.

Plus, I want bud in 2 months.

Strawberry Cough said:
No time to top to force lower growth and wait 2-3 weeks for 3-4 inch branches to form at bottom.

Plus, I want bud in 2 months.

I take my clones from the bottom branches, next to the main stem. These are just minor popcorn buds anyway. Also would be left on a reveg anyways. You must take clones in a different manner than me. Taking one minor bud site in order to get a complete plant that is ready to flower by the time the original plant is done flowering seem minor to me.:confused: In 2 months you could have bud and have another plant(s) ready to flower. But good luck on your reveg:bolt::bong2:

pcduck said:
I take my clones from the bottom branches, next to the main stem. These are just minor popcorn buds anyway. Also would be left on a reveg anyways. You must take clones in a different manner than me. Taking one minor bud site in order to get a complete plant that is ready to flower by the time the original plant is done flowering seem minor to me.:confused: In 2 months you could have bud and have another plant(s) ready to flower. But good luck on your reveg:bolt::bong2:

There is nothing from which to clone as I have not topped to force bottom branch growth. Plants are only 3 weeks old.

Latest posts

Back