how can i cover my tree?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doit_dude

Reaction score
hey guys new grower here and was wondering if i can cover my tree with something?something that infared wont see through.

like ill build a big box or something.

I'm not sure what infrared light you're trying to protect the plant from. Would you tell me more about what you're trying to do?

That dude is for sure thinking helocopters will find him.. haha

Infared is used to find indoor grows... outdoors they have a sort of light refractability meter... MJ puts off light differently then most other plants.... there is no way they'll find one... u need 8 BIG suckers in a bunch until they can get a glimpse... even then probably wont' care... that isn't a commercial grow.

There is a type of infrared scanning that is used to find new growth areas in the jungle. All plants give off a slight amount of heat from the transpiration process. It's extremely slight. A 100 foot clearing with light new growth on it will show as a defined color on a high speed infrared photography fly over. Then something much slower has to do another over fly to "see" what the large new growth area contains. This method of MJ hunting is done by the cops looking for a LARGE GROW of like, 20,000 plants. Yes, it will find them, but lets face it, there aren't any in my neighborhood.

If a cop chopper happened to be low enough to see one plant, they'd be stirring up a really big cloud of debris. It would be kind of obvious at 100 feet. Loud too. The cops would be having a real slow day to use a 2 million dollar aircraft and a 5 million dollar helo to bust some guy for growing a plant in his back yard.

If they do it, the skinny one has his bullet in his shirt pocket...and his name's Barney.

i live on an island in the pacific.
we have alot of jungle.do u think that they would see my plant if i put it under alot of tree and vines?

and would they even bother me if i have one plant?

doit_dude said:
i live on an island in the pacific.
we have alot of jungle.do u think that they would see my plant if i put it under alot of tree and vines? Would they even bother me if i have one plant?
I have no idea what the drug laws are, or enforcement is where you live. In this crazy world we live in, there are countries on both ends of that scale. If you grow in a low light area, the plant won't grow good. If you're going to do it, put it where the sun will hit it and just leave it until harvest. Maybe go and top it a couple times to keep it shorter.

Good luck man!

man u just aske " dumb" question like i use-to0 ask hahhaha
at the top of the forum i just find-you a link

Topping

The most used way to prune marijuana is topping. Topping is removing the main growth shoots. After this is done, the plant will direct all of its energy into the two nearest growth shoots, and you will get two new shoots instead of the one you chopped off. Side branches will get a chance to catch up since the top shoots will stop growing for a few days while the side branches continue to grow. The end results will be a more bushier plant with more main bud sites.

this is vrote by one of the guys on this forum sorry but dont know who it was

Latest posts

Back