How close are you to harvest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KentuckyGold

Reaction score
Hey hope everyone is well. I was wondering how close my fellow farmers are from outdoor harvest? I’m in Ky and still think I have three weeks. Just wondering how everyone is fairing. Anyone had a problem with mold? I’ve been spared so far but been spraying them once a week with Dr. Zymes eliminator so that has helped I believe.

I also think I'm about 3 weeks. I have a couple of indicas that my come down earlier, but I am thinking it will be close to the end of Oct. for most of them. I had to put a heater in the greenhouse about 10 days ago as temps got below freezing at night. This is my first go in a plastic greenhouse and I have some concern about humidity. The area is generally arid, but the (mostly) closed up greenhouse makes for a humid environment. This year's grow got started so late that I don't have large dense buds like prior years, though, so mold is less of a concern.

Yes mine were started somewhat late as well. Made some bad choices where I put some concerning soil. But still hoping for a decent harvest. I know these are no brainers I’ve found soil is as important as tons as light. Lesson learned for next year ha ha

I started some autos outside early this spring...they were a disappointment...so then I stated some photos and one more auto about the start of July I guess. They are slowly starting to frost and fatten up...still almost a month if the weather holds...in my grow area, I’m fighting to get them sunlight...I move them twice a day...because I was late starting they are small enough to move...

Yes shadows are starting to get longer!!! That’s me I got a late start as well. What kind of autos did you put out that didn’t do well?

They were some blue dream autos that I got from a different seedbank than I’ve previously used...I’ll not name the source because I’ve only used them this once but though the site looks very nice, I’m kinda suspect about them...

It’s crazy how some seed banks have great stuff and others are duds. I’ve learned that this year

Kentuckygold, isn't that the truth! LOL--I ordered some seeds from a place in Sacramento because I though it would be faster than getting something from Europe. Took 16 days (!) to get my seeds. Sixteen days! And I'm in Oregon. Won't be shopping there again. Just put 2 seeds in rapid rooters, so don't know their germination rate, but waiting that long to get something stateside is ridiculous.

I believe that as more and more states legalize cannabis that we will need to get more vigilant with who we do business with. I am always amazed how many really corrupt people are out there waiting to take advantage of others for a buck.

You are exactly right HG! I have two that I feel comfortable so far using and one I wouldn’t give a nickel for.

Brrrrrr--it got down to 19 degrees last night. I put another milk house heater in the greenhouse and it kept the temp about 40. With the sun shining on the greenhouse and the heaters going, it is about 60 in there now, with an outside temp of 26. I'm hoping that I can get these girls to finish. I'm told that this is unusually cold for this time of year around here....but that is happening more and more, isn't it? I guess that I should be glad that I am not in the Dakotas. Next year, I am hopeful that I will have a proper greenhouse.

Harvested outside. Here’s a pretty purple girl.!

Attachments

• B0C3F5D6-AF90-4242-8F70-BB54A22016D2.jpeg
    B0C3F5D6-AF90-4242-8F70-BB54A22016D2.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 74
@The Hemp Goddess , yes, I’ve ordered seed from a supposed west coast USA seedbank...I got the seed and they didn’t take too long but germination and growth were well below what they should have been...this particular site looks very professional and has lots of pretty pictures but I think they might be selling trash and calling it cannabis...Actually there are a couple of sites that look like that and I have read negative reviews about both...

Hey hope everyone is well. I was wondering how close my fellow farmers are from outdoor harvest? I’m in Ky and still think I have three weeks. Just wondering how everyone is fairing. Anyone had a problem with mold? I’ve been spared so far but been spraying them once a week with Dr. Zymes eliminator so that has helped I believe.
After thanksgiving

After thanksgiving
After Turkey dinner

Hey ky mid tn here i thinkin i got two or 3 more weeks what do you think tricomes are clear

Attachments

• 7DB2E16F-71FE-4D23-9EB2-9795928878AB.jpeg
    7DB2E16F-71FE-4D23-9EB2-9795928878AB.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 5F096A72-F604-4F0A-A093-FECAC9B8A1C5.jpeg
    5F096A72-F604-4F0A-A093-FECAC9B8A1C5.jpeg
    71.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 1D5DF40D-BCAA-4333-AC03-EB23127AE5F5.jpeg
    1D5DF40D-BCAA-4333-AC03-EB23127AE5F5.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 4C9670C4-5854-4FA3-87CA-18D863032CCF.jpeg
    4C9670C4-5854-4FA3-87CA-18D863032CCF.jpeg