How do I know if it's good hash?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oregon Bob said:
Hick, I've heard "pollen" used by those in the UK regarding the keif that can be collected. So, if you have a hash box with screen, the keif would be pollen, or unpressed hash imo. Anyone else familiar with this usage?

Run a lot of bubble myself & marcnh has it going on! Best brother.

..a common "misuse" of the word OB.. the correct term is "polleM".. polleN, can only be obtained from male mj plants and contains "0" thc.
. The pollem (not pollen) is obtained from the marijuana by drying and cooling the plant and then sieving again and again, until all that remains is a very fine and pale yellow powder.

The best was always the darkest with the 'Temple Ball' hash up at the top of the list.
DOS.. it is 'rumored' that often the darker "Temple ball", had some opium (those dang poppies) added. True ?? .. I can't say.
"finger hash" is good, but untill you have sampled full melt bubble hash, you have not lived..;)

I have a Kief Hash honey oil sort of question ...I have MS and FMS and what I make is Rick Simpson's cure which is also called Phoenix tears.

hXXp://www.phoenixtears.ca/

It shows the whole process there... The only difference I add are two steps instead of ISO.... I use Ever Clear I feel that makes it safer for human consumption.

The second step I add is that I filter my oil through rinsed activated carbon so that I have a nice amber med to evap down.

The oil however is hard to handle and melts at a very low temp so I got to thinking if I kiefed a bit then put that kief in say a power sugar shaker I could sprinkle the kief and shake then sprinkle again and scrape a bit more.

I was just thinking might the kief help the oil have a bit more structure and thicker consistency?

I make a little log out of My oil cut it in grain of rice doses which I swallow ...and it helps allot... If I possible added the kief would it most likely help the spasms and pain as good? Better?, Less?...

I just don't want to ruin a batch and waste the precious oil if it not going to help ...It is far to hard to come by!!!

James

Latest posts

Back