How do these trichs look? clear or cloudy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stark

Reaction score
Never had a harvest before and would like some opinions on how these look. They look mostly cloudy to me.

Wanting to finish with a 60 cloudy 40 amber ratio.
Any idea how long till i get that ratio?

Wanting to know 'cause i want to flush for 7 to 10 days before harvest.

Strain is a Trainwreck 6 weeks in to flower. She's in a 5g DWC.

trichs 1.jpg

trichs 2.jpg

trichs 3.jpg

Wait untill you see a few amber, like one or two, then you'll know its really ready.

Well if it is true trainwreck then you have at least 3 weeks to go.

do u really need to flush for 7-10 days. hydros only suppose to be for 1- 3 days max i thought i could be wrong

trainwreck is a sativa dominant strain, I have a trainwreck cross going now..... Caboose .....sativas take longer to mature than the indica variety. It could take up to 12 weeks in flower to finish.

My wife wanted to try it so we took a small sample. It's a serious up high right now. A couple hits and you get that '' fidgety, got to get up and do something'' type of high. Wife likes it a lot. She wants me to harvest this weekend. Told her i'll think about it. ;)

Stark said:
Never had a harvest before and would like some opinions on how these look. They look mostly cloudy to me.

Wanting to finish with a 60 cloudy 40 amber ratio.
Any idea how long till i get that ratio?

Wanting to know 'cause i want to flush for 7 to 10 days before harvest.

Strain is a Trainwreck 6 weeks in to flower. She's in a 5g DWC.

to my knowledge TW is a 8-9 week strain. those thrichs look totally clear!!
for the ratio you want you might have to go 9-10 weeks. but be patient watch the trichs and your gonna have some killer smoke. its amazing what an extra week can do for potency :hubba: enjoy the TW its some great smoke!! just curious did you get it as a clone or seeds because the seeds are different from the real cut. not sure on the seeds but the clone only is killer

It was a clone from a clone off a really nice mother. Got it from and old hippy in southern Oregon. He said it was a Trainwreck, who am i to question.

Stark said:
It was a clone from a clone off a really nice mother. Got it from and old hippy in southern Oregon. He said it was a Trainwreck, who am i to question.
it dont really matter if its a clone of a clone of a clone;)
but your in the rite area to were you probably do have the real arcata Train Wreck cut its a 8-9 week flower. and you will be very happy with it :hubba: if you have some full plant pics i can tell you if its the real deal :cool:
i know Green House seeds TW is Bull LOL so if you got the pics post em
peace D-9

hey bro shes looking real good.ya done a great job,no yellowing leaves.i like plants that resemble a bush as opposed to tall spindly momma's.grat job let me know how she smokes:)looks like a heavy yeilder 2 oz maybe let me know

How big of a pot is that in? That's a nice size, I'd like my plants to look like that..

She's in a 5 gallon bucket...DWC. That's a 32" x 32" room and she touches all four sides. She's 29" tall from top of bucket. She was a foot tall when put into flower.

I didn't do any training to her. Just let her grow and she became the bush you see.

Won't chop her all down. Going to re-veg her. I think she will make a good mom.

When to harvest is a matter of taste, an early harvest 8-9 weeks "if you will" while CBD's are dominant will give more of a 'head' stone. 10-12 weeks when the trics change to gold and the CBD's have changed to CBN's there's more of a body stone, which folks with muscle pain look for!>)

My point is, it's all good, but adjustable to each taste!>P

I know this is too late for the most part and I do love the clear trichs! Those pics look clear as a bell my friend. BTW - Great looking plant!

Latest posts

Back