How do you clean yours?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sampson

Reaction score
So I was just wondering how does everyone clean there pipes and bongs? and how often do you do it? Every time you smoke or you just wait for a long time then scrap the res out and smoek that?

Also what do you use to clean it?

Clean ours with 91% ISO and some coarse sea salt. Keeps them looking brand new. :hubba: ;)

i've always just used rubbing alcahol and a pipe cleaner (they sell em right at meijers by the bag tobacco)just make sure you flush the rubbing alcahol out good with tap water. as for how often,thats totally up you.but if you let it cake up too much in a bowl it'll clog and not hit to its full potential or not at all. i also notice that if you let it cake up too much,it'll make the smoke harsh and taste like crap.hope this'll help you out. -peace

I also use ISO alcohol to clean my pipes. Just fill the pipe up with alcohol and plug the holes with your fingers and shake like hell for a few minutes. You can then pour that into a small glass container and the alcohol will evaporate and you will have the resin to smoke. I call it black death cause it tastes so bad but will give you a great buzz. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Yah 4 the big clean nuthin works like isopropyl. But i actually keep a piece of a metal coat hanger to clean out the tube and a rag to wipeout the bowl in between every bowl., ensures for good airflow u know!!

Thanks everyone,I never thought about using alcohol ( rubbing lol ) And yea I'm not a big fan of smoking resin, when I see my buddy scrap all his off his bowl or pipe its just nasty looking..

I'm going to actaully clean my pipe right now with everyones ways! lol

Any salt will remain in solid in ISO, so you can add it as an abrasive.

Latest posts

Back