How do you read this forum?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

Do you just go to the particular forum you want to read about???

Do you hit the New Posts button?

Do you start with the 1st forum and go down the line?

How do you read your marijuana passion?

:D

OH, I almost forgot to answer. :p Usually I browse the new posts, then go to the specific forums if I need an answer to something.

There, how's that...

we usually go for the new posts then over to the journals to see what the rest of the world is creating.

We always hit the new post before anything else. ;)

I always hit the new posts button too.

I just found out there was a new post button...

Other day I was thinking how useful something like that would be...

I just kinda get stoned and look around

SmokinMom said:
Smarty pants!!! ;)

Actually, I ripped my pants at work today, bending to get a saucepan out of the cabinet. It was not a minor rip. :eek: It was, shall we say, a crescent moon.

lol bearfootbob. If your gonna rip your pants thats how its done. I used to be a sprayer, had to wear the ole Tyvek suits, man those things ripped easy at the crotch lol.

I normally hit the 'User CP' button, and check out any replies to threads i got on the go, or threads im watching, then ill go Coffee Table, sometimes the news, then ill go Indoor Growing, sometimes hash, harvesting and curing recently, workin my way down!

I go to the coffee table,indoor,hydro, and then grow journals.After i'm jus all over reading random stuff.

Yes, well there's one thing at least I've done more than half-assed.

I always go to user cp and see whats going on in subscribed threads then I go to sick plants then to new posts! :) Take care, B.P.

Latest posts

Back