How early can I induce flowering?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph James

What's goin on?
Reaction score
Whats the minimum heigth/age I can induce flowering. I know some are doing it directly from seed, but what is minimum for most optimal flowering results? one month? 12 inches tall? 6 inches tall? 5 to 7 internodes?

I sould be getting a 400 watt sodium sometime in the next couple of weeks. The exhaust hardware will have to wait some time longer but i thought i might start flowering early so i can have this grow finished by the time I get all the hardware to start my SOG system.

Right now this is me :watchplant:

OOOOOOOR...should I wait for preflowers and just put off the future grow a month or two?

there isnt any. BUT there is an effect on yeild and potency if you induce to early- thats where plant numbers come in and outweigh early flowering. to get a better yeild sog is the way to go- without it you total GPW will be lowered and really effect yeild.

getting into perpetual grow is where the GPW is.

and as far as seeds, as long as you let them mature for at least three weeks and let dry another two-three before planting then your fine. one plant just for breeding will yeild ALOT of seeds. i have a how to thread on pollingationg-0 ill get it.

Thanks TOA

My plants only about a week old...how long or how tall would you suggest I wait to flower? I'm not particularly worried about yield as much as a decent amount of quality seeds.

Latest posts

Back