How Harmfull is Marijuana ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viper1951

legalization Warrior
Reaction score
Well the world thinks marijuana is very harmful only because the Nazi Campaign by the U.S. Government :
Is it more harmful them someone driving and reading a news paper or a trial report ?
is it more harmful then a woman putting on her make up while driving ?
is it more harmful then someone having a heated argument on the cell phone while driving ?
is it more harmful then the bar tender that over served there patrons ?
is more harmful then the drunk that that drives that way every day with or without a license ?
is it more harmful then road rage ?
is it more harmful then sending our young kids to Iraq to fight a war that should not be , just for oil and profits for big U.S. companys
is it more harmful then then all the medications that are prescribed every day by doctors with limited educations only to make a kick back

the point is : every thing the government does is bad for your health I don't consider running threw the streets dodging bullets to be very safe, but yet the Government sends all of our kids to war and not there own! the records speak for themselves, it's a fact that Marijuana has never killed anyone . but yet our Government fails to listen , why you ask ? because they can't figure out a way to rape us on taxes, and control it . our Government is all about CONTROLL. why should someone from there other side of the US worry about what i'm doing when they don't even know me , how is it that they can tell Us what we can and can not do , and they have the right to condem what we do . cubian cigars are illegal , but how many senators and congress men have them on there desk ? they are purchased by someone in the military in cuda put on a military flight and sent here to the states illegally , most of all if the Government was to give a drug test to all it's employees in one month how many would pass? Very Damn few
So are we really Free ? No were not , you are only free until someone in the states with money does like what your are doing and has it outlawed thats how free you are , everyone should write there congressmen and senators and even the president every day until they get tired of hearing of our needs and makes the change that is much needed I send a letter every day , I figure they will get tired of it and address it just to get me to quit . what about Obama and His expensive hair cut he can't have a barber in the white house cut his hair , no he has to fly to chicago at our expense and spend several million dollars for a 15.00 hair cut . where are our rights I say Stand up America and be heard , only the lord knows being quite about hasn;t helped . Write the powers to be and tell them that your tired of our tax dollars being used to fight Marijuana, when the money could be used for other important things like health care homeless hungry people of the USA, Screw the rest of the world , lets worry about our Counrty First! after all it's is our tax money they are giving away , and they can't seem to give enough of it away, so now they need more so they will raise your taxes to support the rest of the world
It's time to stand up and be heard write your people and voice your opinion
America,s tax dollars to stay in America ! America Frist!

weed is very harmful.. i just smoked a killer nugg and ate so much food i almost died.. :joint:

Inhaling combusted plant matter coupled with the butane from your lighter...not too great.

Marijuana is not healthy for everyone.

Lol, two summers ago i got rear ended by some lady that was put'n on make-up.
and I was stoned! lady done hit the guy behind me, slamming him into me and me into the truck in front of me. no one got seriously hurt and i had no insurance, so i was out before johnny got there to take my car and give me a ticket for being a safe driver.

Latest posts

Back