How Long Does It Last

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budmonsta

Reaction score
I Got A Question Its Totally Off of The Topic Tho The First Time I Actually SMoked Weed I Didnt Get High And Then I Found Out It Was Oragono SPices I Was Pissed And Then I Got A Plant Of My Own And One Grm Got Me High Cause it was my first time ever smoking weed thats prolly why but how long does me getting high off of one grm last like when will i need to add more grms so far im loaded with purple Haze 129 grms to be egsact and im not getting rid of my little girl in my bace ment because getting high RULES My High Normally Lasts About 3 hours at the most but it really depends on the bud lol :ignore: im glad i joined this site man and could somebody please respond this time lol

i been smokin weed for bout 9 years on and off.. but over the past month ive been realizing i dont get near as high as i use to off of mids anymore... last night i had to smoke 3 blunts of it to get high.. but a gram of purple haze seems like it will always set me straight :)

Man, I wish I was as blessed as you with having a plant to smoke my first couple of times. You have really lucked out and probabaly have never had to deal with shady people and places, getting ripped off, getting tailed. Your tolerance will gradually build depending on strain of mj, amount, and how often you smoke. You can't really set a schedule. You'll know when to smoke more...

The amount you have would last me and my wife probably 6 months or so. Just my thoughts. Welcome to MP. Take care and be safe.

I think it depends on the quality of the bud. I've burned stuff that "looked" like weed, and even smelled like weed, but the high was nothin'! I had this stuff this one and only time that smelled like , and I SWEAR!, pork chops! It was bright green and fuzzy and crackled in the bowl....tasted like shake-n-bake pork chops!! SWEAR-TO-GAWD. Got so wasted I can't even remember what I did the rest of that day. :eek: :) :D

wow im not even gonna comment on the creator on this thread cough:NooB:cough

smokybear said:
The amount you have would last me and my wife probably 6 months or so. Just my thoughts. Welcome to MP. Take care and be safe.

That would last me and my wife a month if we were lucky. I forgot I'm not married so I would smoke that in 2 weeks LOL, no women to hold me back:D . Just joking with you smokey

Latest posts

Back