how many afghan's can you get in a PC CASE? GROW JOURNAL!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and a few goupshots after the trimming. they look ok. i want to LST but my grow bud aint to kean on the idea. it will give us a good 2 more weeks before we need to flower + it will expose the new colas to the light and they will grow quicker and bushier.

so heres the pics of them in the PC case
1 from left
2 to right
3 groupshot
4&5 a good soak after the trim

2.on.left.inside.JPG

2.on.right.inside.JPG

groupshot.inside.pc.case.JPG

in.sibk.2.JPG

in.sink.1.JPG

Whats up 85C. Everything is looking great. :aok: You and your grow bud should flip a coin to decide weather or not to LST. I myself love to LST and the ladies seem to love it. ;)

ill ask him to see if hes up for it, soundsa fair too lol thanks for checkin in TBG. ive topped themm too so they wont get the top rising back up, and each will have 8-10 main colas. makes sense to me, but try telling him that :rofl:

time for an update i think. and my grow bud let me LST, and things are looking good. weve removed some sick leaves, but it doesnt seem to have effected them much coz they still growing fast. so enough talk, now for the pics.

tell me what you think.

BABY.OUT.1.JPG

BABY.OUT.2.JPG

BABY.OUT.3.JPG

BABY.OUT.4.JPG

BABIES.OUT.GROUPSHOT.JPG

BABIES.GROUPSHOT.INSIDE.JPG

BABIES.2.ON.LEFT.JPG

Nice LST job! Looks really good and health. Hope the grow continues to flourish :D

'Sup bud :ciao: Another nice grow u got there 85! keep em comin. peace, e :bong2:

hey bro, this does seem to suffice for veg, what are u gonna do for flowering, all my common sence tells me that this doesnt seem efficient or will harvest much, albiet, i do wanna see the results from flowering in there. i might try it lol

Dc

ok, we took a cutting off each of these plants, and put them staright in my bud room. obviously done to determine the sex of these babies. we have filled a jar with a homemade solution. ive been told putting cuttings straight into water works, but takes longer, so i put some CLONEX into some water and then some 1/4strength nute solution (already mixed for the plants) at a ratio of ((C) : (G) : (W)) 1:1:20.

so its still practically just water, but it has very weak elements that will help them to root. but were not looking to keep them, just to find the boys and get them out ASAP.

Hey 85C plants looking :aok: man good lst on them. as for the solution it sounds good should see any rooting in about a week week and a half thats when i started seeing them when i used that clonex but i also did it just cutting and clonex and rockwool so you may get some faster than that. now i use the bubbler that i made for my cloneing needs it took them about 2 weeks in there but had no problems (other than me not remembering to check the water level for a couple of days,oops but they did do just fine and are out of there and into soil and loving the life in the room.

hope u dont have no boys,, also ur plants are lookin great 85 i like ur Lst jod its lookin good it also helps me out cause im thinkin of doin a little Lst but have not made up my mind ,,i hope everything remains as it has and ull be smokin soon ,,cant wait for some more picks of the ladies,,,also with the clones ur usein for sexin if they are female will u keep them and add them 2 the grow if they take off good? good luck 85

well my grow bud and i have said that we will take out the males and see how the little girls do from such a small size. dunno bout potting them tho, i think were just gonne see if theyll survive in just the water. probably not, but thats something for me to find out for myslef.

hi 85cannabliss i have just seen your thread on this case and im going to do the same thing. i have a few questions if you dont mind answering them for me.
1 how did you get the lights in there?
2 where did you get them from?
3 how much did it cost?
&4 do you think i could grow 1 plant to bud in there using the scrog method?

sorry its alot, but i want to get going as soon as i can. thanks for the help.

by the way i love them plants, they look really healthy. a nice dark green.

roll a fat 1 SIG

lol hi SIG, i just replied to the other thread :rofl: put now ill give you a few more details.
i got 2 x light fittings, 2 x plugs, a few meters of wire and a couple of bulbs and some mylar, for less than 20 british pound at a local electrical hardware store (wilko's, UK). i fitted the lights side by side opposite the fan, so that the hot air goes straight out. i checked temps a couple of days ago and they are 25-28C which is good. i then just went crazy with the mylar and covered the inside with it. and it was as easy as that, now we have these 4 babies doing a fine job in there.

can you bud 1 plant in there? sure, ive seen it done, in fact the afghan seeds i have were from a mother grown to maturity in a pc case. cant wait to see another 1 round here, some 1 has done an 8 plant hydro kit lately on the boards,

hope this helps you on your way bro,

85C

we have moved the confirmed females into our freezer with 6x20w cfl's. there was 2 females agian this time around, so they will have just enough room. they are also alot bushier than the last 2 plant we grew, so we got our fingers crossed for a little more this time round.

be back online soon with some pics to show you.

85C

sorry not to have pics again, but these ladies are fine. there are around ten tops in there, already there is alot more bud than our last total. and were going to see if we can harvest nearer 9 weeks than 8.

weve considered a ScrOGing, but this already looks like it has a screen or even SOG in there, because of the amount of leaves.

question time;
should i cut the fan leaves off nearer the end of the cycle, to allow the buds to get more light in the later stages??

and, what are your opinions on letting them go a week longer than recomended?

thanks 85C

hi all got a little over an OZ off the afghan ladies, and the smoke is very couchlock and gives you the munchies real bad. and the taste is quite fruity, and gets stronger as it gets dryer. my mate and I are happy with the way things turned out this time, and will definately be growing again very soon. only its stoney bud next time.

c you all around 85C

I don't see any pics past the point where they were a size that could fit inside the case, i'd really like to see some pictures of this further along and the oz you got from those plants.

I feel like i gotta add these little dudes.

:postpicsworthless:

Latest posts

Back